H. Upmann Royal Robusto and Ramon Allones Superiores Clearance

Two absolute cracker cigars available in limited quantities.

Please contact Diana before they all go. Di will post "Sold Out" when done.

H. Upmann Royal Robusto UPE NOV 12 $149 USD $245 AUD SOLD

Ramon Allones Superiores MUR MAR 13 $149 USD $245 AUD SOLD

* Available for OLH

* 10% discount for orders over $300

* 15% discount for orders over $600

* Shipping out of Oz only

post-4-0-10263900-1375661668_thumb.jpg

post-4-0-31916300-1375661701_thumb.jpg

Does. Rob or anyone have any information on the possibility of the Superiores becoming a standard production cigar? I'm trying to figure out how deep I should be stocking up on these? Also have the same question/thoughts around the RA CF.

Does. Rob or anyone have any information on the possibility of the Superiores becoming a standard production cigar? I'm trying to figure out how deep I should be stocking up on these? Also have the same question/thoughts around the RA CF.

Would love to see a Ramon Allones Corona Extra in standard production but I haven't heard a word about it. Ramon Allones appears to have become one of the work horses for both the Regional and LE/LCDH programs. I suspect that is where releases will be focused.

I have been told that no further RACF are available out of HK. It doesn't mean that there will be no more being leaked out through constant begging but again I suspect there are precious few remaining.

Dang Pres, you just had to bust out with the H. Upp RR. I've been dying to try these, but they've been out of stock, and I bought some HDM Epi 2s from you in the last LFTW. Now what excuse can

I use on my wife that I MUST buy these too!! : )

EMS to Diana on the Superiores, I actually smoked one of these with a Great BOTL a few days ago when he was visiting my beautiful province. It was a fantastic smoke and really hope I get one of those boxes. I've been waiting on buying a box until I found something I felt was box worthy and these definitely are, will also be my first ever box purchase.