2014 Habanos Releases

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

H.Upmann Reserva #2 Pic courtesy of the Foxy one!

How many more times can they cut another half inch off a D4 and call it...D5,D6,D7,D8,D9 before they're just sending empty boxes??

We're like a bunch of old farts complaining about the good old days hermosa #4 is the biggest cigar I can comfortably fit in my mouth That Cohiba Ron Jeremy will fly off the shelves faster than the

Regarding the Des Dieux re-release, Does that mean they are just bringing it back in 50 cabs? or a new blend?

Also according to the discontinuation list which was posted, it had the Des Dieux in 25's on there, so i'm guessing that would mean it will only be avalible in 50 cabs from now on?

Wow, Partagas Seleccion Privada! That was timely since they are increasingly hard to find in the SNB25 box.

Bad news. Apparently it will be a 50x160, so just a re-use of the name rather than a recreation of the format.

Also heard that the new 'Hoyo De' series is a 54rg.

COHIBA ROBUSTOS 3CP A/T'S - interesting. Surprised it took them this long to offer this. This packaging option will be a sure-fire homerun, and will easily be one of their best sellers. Looking forward to seeing this packaging option.

MONTECRISTO EDMUNDO SUPERIOR - these are the new ones with the newer gold-accented bands, correct? If so, I'll be grabbing up a box or two of these right away for sure. I'm loving the 4's and 2's I've been getting lately. Absolute goldmine in flavours, when Monte is done correctly and with quality tobacco and with care.

POR LARRANAGA PICADORES 25'S - very interested for more details and sizing of these. Packaging options would be interesting as well.

ROMEO Y JULIETA JULIETAS 25'S - LOL. Weren't these supposed to come out like three years ago? They were going to do the 5-pack tins, and then 25-boxes, but I've barely even seen the tins around.

TRINIDAD VIGIA 12'S - VERY interested to see what these will be like, both format and packaging wise.

LCDH Production - meh.

Limited Editions, Humidors & Special Releases - again, meh. I'm interested in the Cohibas maybe (surprise, surprise there), but as much as it's an LE, it has to be somewhat "reasonable".

...I do hope next year will see a reinvigoration of Ramon Allones, Diplomatico or LGC.

VERY much agreed here!!!

• 2 weeks later...

i am excited for the super corona, just wish there was something new either LE or rerproduction in a lonsdale size made. I know i just have wishfull thinking.