2014 Habanos Releases

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

H.Upmann Reserva #2 Pic courtesy of the Foxy one!

How many more times can they cut another half inch off a D4 and call it...D5,D6,D7,D8,D9 before they're just sending empty boxes??

We're like a bunch of old farts complaining about the good old days hermosa #4 is the biggest cigar I can comfortably fit in my mouth That Cohiba Ron Jeremy will fly off the shelves faster than the

• 2 months later...

I got 5 boxes of the RA898 reserved. Our conversation was pretty funny.

He told me: I'm not supposed to confirm or deny that or any other release rumor, but if they are coming out, I can reserve up to 5 boxes for you. Do you want that many?

My response: Hell yeah I want all 5!

I've got my name down on a box, depending on the price... I hope they are reasonable.

Do you know if they are in 10's or 25's?

I've got my name down on a box, depending on the price... I hope they are reasonable.

Do you know if they are in 10's or 25's?

10 ct at 25 bucks a stick ;). I seriously doubt it will be 250 a box, like I used to pay for them.

• 2 months later...

From a newsletter of a LCDH. I am using my cell phone só couldn't chech if ll the info were previously informed.

Regular production:

- Partagas Serie D N°6 - D NO. 6 (50 x 90)

- Hoyo de Monterey Le Hoyo de San Juan - Geniales (54x150)

- Trinidad Vigia - Torres (54 x 110)

- Romeo y Julieta Julieta - Julieta NO.6 (33 x 120)

- Quintero Petit Quinteros - Petit Cazadores (43 x 105)

- Selección Petit Robustos Mixed Brands - Petit Robustos (50 x 102)

La Casa Del Habano Exclusive:

- Romeo y Julieta Cedros de Luxe - Gordito (50 x 141)

- Por Larranaga Picadores - Hemosos NO.4 (48 x 127)

Edicion Limitadas:

- Cohiba Robustos Supremos - Magnificos (55 x 127)

- Partagas Selección Privada - Magnum 50 (50 x 160)

- Bolivar Super Coronas - Hermosos NO.3 (48 x 140)

Premium Especial:

- H. Upmann No.2 Reserva Cosecha 2010 - Piramides (52 x 156)

- H. Upmann Replica 2014 Humidor - Butifarra NO.2 (50 x 180)

Some weird and wonderful things there! Very disappointed the por larranaga isn't a regular production, seriously disappointed :( will this be a blend not true to the marca like the LGC inmensos?

The ELs look meh,

the D6 = why with the D5

Petit Quinteros= again why with the panetela and londres extra

A fat addition to a decimated le hoyo range? I guess that makes business sense but I'm not interested

Trinidad, the price point is all important, if it's on the same scale as Cohiba/Trinidad rob T then why

Julieta #6, nice to see a skinny! Pity that it sounds like a follow to the petit julieta 5-tin that are blended to recreate burning hair and armpit. I hate the fact that if the blend is the same it will fail and HSA will chalk the failure up to the vitola :(

I'm usually very upbeat but ill be damned if this isn't a shitty bunch of pointless releases!

Boring! pod.gif

Try again next year Habanos....

I'm waiting for the year they actually release some interesting stuff.

I hope you not right about the R+J Julieta #6 QC and if its a flop using it as an excuse to get rid of the last few surviving slims. thumbsdwn.gif

Definitely getting a box of the Bolivar EL and the PL Picadores if this list turns out to be true.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

X2 hopefully the price point will be reasonable

Definitely getting a box of the Bolivar EL and the PL Picadores if this list turns out to be true.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

My thoughts exactly. These are the only two that caught my eye and I will be sure to grab a couple boxes of each.

X2 hopefully the price point will be reasonable

Doubtful, They keep discontinuing things like Bolivar C E and many others and make some new or "Special"cigars for triple the price. Its disappointing to me. I feel they think we are suckers for these new things. I don't contribute much but one day there may be no regular production left.

I really hope your thoughts on the RyJ aren't accurate. That's the one I saw on the list that I was really looking forward to.

Same here.

I hope I'm wrong too, I'd love a long and skinny RyJ, a long slow rich RyJ from the sweet cedar and cherry end of the RyJ spectrum, yum!!!!

I would love that too, When you get that R+J creamy. cherry fizz... its great, very unique.

• Like 1