2014 Habanos Releases

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

H.Upmann Reserva #2 Pic courtesy of the Foxy one!

How many more times can they cut another half inch off a D4 and call it...D5,D6,D7,D8,D9 before they're just sending empty boxes??

We're like a bunch of old farts complaining about the good old days hermosa #4 is the biggest cigar I can comfortably fit in my mouth That Cohiba Ron Jeremy will fly off the shelves faster than the

pardon my overlooking of your specific question, it is not like a d4 thankfully (not that it's a bad thing but if i wanted a d4 i'd smoke a d4)...with that being said i love d4s, p1, presidentes, 898s and when i smoked a 2013 d5 i was very impressed

it had all the partagas elements without the d4 christmas spice, better than the e2, can't remember exactly the profile since i've only had two of them but I have two boxes which i will soon crack, also am a lover of bold partagas flavor is one of my fav marcas as well

I haven't tried the regular production D5s but I have smoked some of the LEs and they were pretty tasty cigars. I am however a partgagas lover and enjoy almost anything out of that brand. Now with that said, the issue with the D5 is not the blend IMO, its the price. When you can grab a 25 ct box of D4s for the same price or sometimes $30-40 a box less than the D5 25 ct box...its a no brainer. Hell you could buy the D4s smoke it down to an inch and toss the last bit...or cut off an inch and have a D5. To people, even if the blends are different, they will see a cigar that is 20% less that costs the same or more. Pass!

I don't prefer to smoke ELs and the regular production d5s are different (i've had the EL). For me the $20 difference is negligible (when has price vs. size ever been a concern here LOL!!) because I enjoy them and the quality is higher so I don't mind at all. I save money not buying expensive and overpriced ELs and other absurd releases that are double the price of regular production.

Back the list:

Hoyo de Monterey Le Hoyo de San Juan - Geniales (54x150)

Hopefully something interesting in the blend, stronger maybe. My nether regions ache for a regular production Double Epicure.

• Like 1

BOLIVAR SUPER CORONAS 25'S - 2014 LE's sound really interestinghungry.giflol3.gif

Hopefully something interesting in the blend, stronger maybe. My nether regions ache for a regular production Double Epicure.

Oh, I so hope for this blend as well. I blasted through mine and have only a couple left.

I have placed my preorder for 2014:

H Upman #2 reserva x 1 box

Cohiba robusto x2boxes

Bolivar Super Corona x1 box

Por Larranaga Picadores x 1 box

Partagas seleccion Privida x1box