2014 Habanos Releases

Cool stuff!

Not keen on the big 'connie A' style hoyo band but it's tinkling into the wind at this point. I think the presentation would be awesome if the bands had been dropped, just that white ribbon *classy*!!

What is the size difference between the d5 and d6?

The prices of all the 2014 releases will be interesting considering the 2013 'year of the ass banditry' price setting! :D

I'd guess the hoyo similar to the Connie A in price? The biggest looser coro, esplendidos price? Trinidad had to get it right after the rob T and T extra flops.

Come on PL Picadores please be sensible! :D

I should say, none of the above are my pics. If the owners of the pics request, I will delete them immediately.

I think you'll be fine bro, botl aren't anal about stuff like that :)

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

H.Upmann Reserva #2 Pic courtesy of the Foxy one!

How many more times can they cut another half inch off a D4 and call it...D5,D6,D7,D8,D9 before they're just sending empty boxes??

We're like a bunch of old farts complaining about the good old days hermosa #4 is the biggest cigar I can comfortably fit in my mouth That Cohiba Ron Jeremy will fly off the shelves faster than the

i have not smoked any reservas, but agree the monte 2 gr was not so great...maybe not "****" but not any better than a regular 2 with a few years on it.

the reservas have generally received pretty good reviews though.

If the MGR isn't much more than a well aged No2. Which would be worth it?

If the d6 come in a 5 pack tin like the half coronas that would be nice. Very disappointed at the NC like real estate that the cohiba bands cover on the cigar but not like I will be buying them anyway. Also the hoyo band is terribly upsetting as well going into connie a territory like cq said. Nothing exciting which was expected anyway.

• Like 1

I'm actually being turned towards the party D6 if they get the blend right and come in 5-tins. Those and the Picadores are looking very interesting.

Not overly interested in the Cohiba Patel though but I'm sure it will fly.

Practically speaking, I'm not sure how I would go about smoking the cigars with increasingly large double/triple bands. The amount of glue being used to stick them onto the wrapper seems to be only increasing, I can imagine my cigar looking like my dog has been chewing o it before I actually get to light it after battling with the bands!

It's nice to see that some NC manufacturers are starting to release cigars without bands again (No dress code springs to mind) so maybe HSA will catch on to that trend too.

For some reason I feel as if that the Cohiba posted above is not that actual release.

I couldn't help but think the same thing when I saw it.. Looks like it could be the correct rg but I know nothing of the guy who posted it.. Looks like it's at a shop though. Was trying to figure out if it were a LCDH

If the MGR isn't much more than a well aged No2. Which would be worth it?

I didnt say it was "not much more than a well aged Monte 2". I said that a well aged Monte 2 is just as enjoyable to me.

For me, the M2GR is about 45-50 per stick and the regular Monte 2 is about 10-12, when the Monte 2 with some years on it tastes just as good, one would have to be nuts to drop 4-5X the money for something that is roughly equal.

Well, my friend Chewy keeps sending me pics of what I'm missing at the Festival this year.

I am a little surprised to see the Trinidad Entubo.

post-13208-13934773207726.jpg

Very nice Rye... Look at that thing in the middle!

You big fatty!

A 58RG Cohiba $$$$$ LE?

They can shove it where the sun don't shine. No worries, they will sell all they can make to the usual fanbois.

I do like the design of the Trini tubo, though.

• Like 1