'Morning' from Czar Central

AlastairE

It's currently 12:25am in Brisbane and I'm trying to get to sleep. With that seemingly off the cards at the moment, I thought I might as well pop off my first forum post that I never seem to have gotten around to.

I think that a fair few of our clients would have had some interaction with me through the logistics side of things in the office, but Diana recommended that I get active on the forums and get to know some of our members here as well. So here I am.

Anyway, if it isn't obvious already - I'm Alastair and I am lucky enough to work with Diana, Rob, Lisa, and until recently Smithy sad.png at Club Czar.

Little bit about me: I am big sports nut, I follow most sports but I'm biggest on football (soccer) I also follow the NFL and I'm a 49ers fan. I am an avid Arsenal supporter (I'm still yet to be introduced to Ken, but I am sure we'll never run out of things to talk about now, especially since Rob and Diana support Manchester clubs dry.png)

This is my first foray into the forums but I am sure to be on here more often than not in the future.

But for now I'm off to bed, I need my 7 hours of sleep before work tomorrow biggrin.png

I am a Noob to this forum. Welcome.

I am really enjoying learning and drooling over the goodies on here.

Have a great day.

Hey Alastair, welcome to this side of the forum world now, no more hiding in the shadows heheheh..... Hmmm, an Arsenal fan, eh? If I had any idea you were a football fan (both soccer and American) I would have harassed you long ago!!

But for now I'm off to bed, I need my 7 hours of sleep before work tomorrow biggrin.png

7 hours? Pfft. All you need is 4 hours sleep and a litre of coffee in the morning! Got me through 12 yrs at my last job. ok.gif

Oh, and welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the boards Alastair.

I imagine you'll find it's a quite different side of Czar than you're used to.

With Smithy out of the picture, you may even get 'volunteered' to help out with the LFTH/LFTW events, eh?

Welcome to the dark side, Alastair! I can say from several personal experiences working with you on my shipments that there are none better when it comes to excellent personal service!

WELCOME ALASTAIR...............LOOKING FORWARD IN MORE DEALINGS WITH YA.

Thanks guys! I'm looking forward to getting into the forums and seeing what goes on around here... And cheers for the kind words, it was a pleasure to have dealings with a couple of you already through logistics.

I was wondering why you were late

And I only asked Diana this afternoon Rob and she told me I was meant to come in earlier from now on - honest! It's a shame I don't live 15 mins from work like Smithy tongue.pngthumbsdwn.gif