AlastairE

'Morning' from Czar Central

Thanks guys! I'm looking forward to getting into the forums and seeing what goes on around here... And cheers for the kind words, it was a pleasure to have dealings with a couple of you already through logistics.

I was wondering why you were late

And I only asked Diana this afternoon Rob and she told me I was meant to come in earlier from now on - honest! It's a shame I don't live 15 mins from work like Smithy tongue.pngthumbsdwn.gif

It's 10pm young man. Off to bed or you're gonna be late again! lol3.gif

Hahaha, it's a public holiday tomorrow in Brisbane and I'm still making it in to work tomorrow. Holidays, what holidays? I'm such a great employee tongue.pngbiggrin.png No seriously, it's actually fun/interesting to be at work, I don't wake up dreading my day anymore (I was working in a dreary law firm last year)

Of course no offence to any lawyers out there, I am sure being a lawyer is enjoyable but being the office paper boy certainly wasn't.

Royal Queensland Show day is not a real holiday and you know it! It's as much of a faff as New Zealand's "Day After New Year's Day" holiday!! lol3.gif

Welcome Alastair and nice to meet you.

Royal Queensland Show day is not a real holiday and you know it! It's as much of a faff as New Zealand's "Day After New Year's Day" holiday!! lol3.gif

Haha yeah I know - its one of the most pointless holidays out there. Not even state wide, just Brisbane. And 'day after New Years' holiday huh? Our brothers across the ditch have the right idea there :)

Anyway, if it isn't obvious already - I'm Alastair and I am lucky enough to work with Diana, Rob, Lisa, and until recently Smithy sad.png at Club Czar.

lucky? ......let us know in a year how that goes innocent.gif

(I'm still yet to be introduced to Ken......

Don't let him lead you astray.....or lend him an ash-tray.innocent.gif

But for now I'm off to bed, I need my 7 hours of sleep before work tomorrow biggrin.png

You'll soon learn to do with less sleep. pooped.gif

Hey Alistair, welcome mate. We need some sensibility in the forum especially without Smithy. Lisa and Di can only do so much.....

Hey there, hope to give you some business soon

Hahaha, it's a public holiday tomorrow in Brisbane and I'm still making it in to work tomorrow. Holidays, what holidays? I'm such a great employee tongue.pngbiggrin.png No seriously, it's actually fun/interesting to be at work, I don't wake up dreading my day anymore (I was working in a dreary law firm last year)

Of course no offence to any lawyers out there, I am sure being a lawyer is enjoyable but being the office paper boy certainly wasn't.

Alastair, since you worked around a bunch of lawyers you should know they CAN'T be offended. nyah.gif