Atomic Horseradish

bigfunkyg

I am on a quest for good Horseradish. I love Horseradish that clears your sinus and makes your eyes water. Most of the stuff you buy at grocery stores that is labelled as "Hot" is anything but. In fact its pathetic.

So I set forth on my quest. My first inclination was to grow my own. I the discovered that 1 - Horseradish root is difficult to find and 2 - it is a very aggressive growing root. With a small yard and limited garden space that wasn't an option.

The I discovered this - http://truenaturalta...ic-horseradish/. My research tells me this is the best stuff you buy. I ordered four jars on Amazon so we will see how this goes.

Any Horseradish experts out there? I will post some feedback on Atomic Horseradish once it arrives.

Garrett

Ingredients: Distilled vinegar, Water, Parsnips, Horseradish, Salt, Sugar, Flavoring, Titanium Dioxide (Natural mineral for color)

Yeah, I don't think so - wouldn't knowingly buy or touch anything with flavoring added

Ingredients: Distilled vinegar, Water, Parsnips, Horseradish, Salt, Sugar, Flavoring, Titanium Dioxide (Natural mineral for color)

Yeah, I don't think so - wouldn't knowingly buy or touch anything with flavoring added

Yep. Also, horseradish is the forth ingredient, which gives you an idea how much goes into it.

Fresh Horseradish root is readily available at all of my local grocers. There is no substitute for fresh grated horseradish, especially in a Bloody Mary!