Fresh from Cuba!

Ted

I wasnt too sure if it was mold or plume.. I kept them away from my stock.. guess ill be smoking these first :-(

Don't worry too much. It happens. You can wipe them down easily enough. I find that cigars in the cardboard packs tend to easily . susceptible to mold. Mold is literally everywhere. Fortunately, that isn't the blue or green type. Though some white mold can be bad for you. If there isn't any on the foot you should be OK.

Don't worry too much. It happens. You can wipe them down easily enough. I find that cigars in the cardboard packs tend to easily . susceptible to mold. Mold is literally everywhere. Fortunately, that isn't the blue or green type. Though some white mold can be bad for you. If there isn't any on the foot you should be OK.

Just wiped them down, came off pretty easy, none on the foot. Hopefully they smoke great ;)

Nice haul! How much were the Churchill Reservas if I may ask?

How's the weather in Varadero? It looks like it sucks in Havana right now with daily T-storms .

Weather in Varadero was good, mid 30's sunny and overcast at times. T storms were mostly rolling in at night, just for about an hour or less.

RyJ Reserva went for $482CUC The shop downtown Varadero just got them in, so i decided to pick up a box, pricey but the looked pretty nice!

Was there too between Aug 10th & 17th. We had one hour of rain on the 20th and that was it. Was in Havana the only other day when the weather was so so in Varadero. I also bought some cigars although I went straight to LCDH at 5 y 16 in Havana , where I had the immense pleasure of being assisted by a Mr Robaina. Yes, the one and only !

Don't want to Hijack this thread so I will only post pics if the OP agrees.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...