My very first box!

I know it's cheezy to you veterans, but this box was my first first box of cubans! I literally dropped all of my stuff i was holding when i walked in a saw this in the mailbag. It's a small start, but i wanted to make small orders to begin with to test the waters. More to come! SO EXCITING!!!!

post-17286-0-27109000-1377549321_thumb.j

• Like 2

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know it's cheezy to you veterans, but this box was my first first box of cubans! I literally dropped all of my stuff i was holding when i walked in a saw this in the mailbag. It's a small start, but

I think my first box was a Ramon Allones SS. I still have it somewhere. The nice part about cigars is that you get that same feeling every time another box shows up on your doorstep. Enjoy the trip!

It's not cheezy - this is a very special moment for each passionate aficionado! It's the same important momentum as you have smoked your first cigar. Great choice - enjoy it!

Sweet !!

I know the feeling . It's like being a kid , waiting on Christmas !

I still get that Christmas morning feeling when an order arrives. And waiting for the order to arrive is like waiting for Christmas as a kid.

Trust me. We all understand.

Nothing cheezy about it! Passion is Passion no matter how long one does something. I still practically stalk my mailman and set up Delta Level Recon on my mailbox when I'm expecting packages.

nice! they are great cigars and they look well made, think you scored well..... and you might have started something... perhaps others can post pics of their very first box (if they still have them of course).... I have to remember what mine was actually, I've bought so many since....

Kudos and congrats. Like others, I still have the empty box from my first whole box of cigars purchased back in 2007 (a June 2007 box of RyJ Coronitas en Cedro). I went almost a decade before I actually ponied up then and started to get whole boxes - the 90's and early 2000's for me were all about box splits, samplers, and singles.

It's a good feeling. You'll enjoy that box.