What's your favorite Piramides/Belicosos shape cigar

204 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Punch sabrosos by a looooooong way, such a great cigar

PL Asia pacific RE 2008 and BBF

I Love a BBF, but P2 will always be my favourite, love the sweet spice you get from them. Just lit one a few minutes ago and it's started glouriously

BBF is one of the best but I love me a good Monte #2 as well. HU, Diplo and VR typically in the rotation too when I go for a pointy stick.

For an every day smoke, VR Unicos has been in the rotation the longest. I just get such a strong essence of dark sweet chocolate, different than the Monte 2 however. I find the Monte 2 have a little more bite but the VR Unicos after a few years gets really dark and smooth.

I have had limited (but not enjoyable) exposure to Unicos and PSP. The couple of the newer BBF I have had have been absolute crap so they will rest for a long while.

For me it's:

Cohiba and Upmann. Have not have a bad one of either and at their best, I cannot find many that I would rather smoke including any vitola.

Monte is usually quite good too but not in the same class in my (newbie) opinion.

Guest Elektrobot

I love a Monte 2 when they are "on".... unfortunatly my last few boxes were hit and miss.

The one I'm smoking right now is great though!

This box has been in the Humi for about 3 years.... It's taking a turn for the better.

• 1 year later...

I voted for

Upmann #2

Monte#2

Parti #2

I love the Upmann and the Monte 2. They are both great. The Monte 2 has a little bit more complexity. The Parti #2 is also great. In my opinion it is a rich cigar. I only had two of them. They weren't bad. A solid cigar but maybe too young. They both were too peppery in taste.

JL #4 is on the front page in members top 10 cigars and robs top 10, but no one votes for it here? Has it had some off years? It was on my list of must try/buy but I might reconsider that if no one likes it any more lol.

I don't have too much experience smoking Piramides / Belicosos but in my experience the ones that stood out very positively are the Cohiba PE and the Monte 2 (HQ), simply outstanding. On the other side of the spectrum the Party P2 has been somewhat of a disappointment to me.