JayJay

What's your latest CC purchase?

On 10/25/2018 at 5:49 PM, rhodges said:

Mail was generous this week! Anyone had two stickers on a box before? The picadores have an orange sticker and a red sticker with “ccc”.

On 10/31/2018 at 5:55 AM, ponfed said:

The CCC is part of the PL packaging  

Never found out what it means.

Don't remember ever seeing this on other packaging. I assume it's a PL thing.

Nowadays it's only seen on PL dress boxes to my knowledge, in former times it used to indicate wrapper shades such as Colorado ( C ), Colorado Claro ( CC ) and Claro ( CCC ).

I guess the last time they ordered these stickers sometime in the last century the "0" typewriter key got stuck and they got 100000 instead of 10000 . . . and they are used to use things up there :ph34r:.

• Thanks 2

7 hours ago, losttrailer said:

Nowadays it's only seen on PL dress boxes to my knowledge, in former times it used to indicate wrapper shades such as Colorado ( C ), Colorado Claro ( CC ) and Claro ( CCC ).

I guess the last time they ordered these stickers sometime in the last century the "0" typewriter key got stuck and they got 100000 instead of 10000 . . . and they are used to use things up there :ph34r:.

That's funny because MC are never claro wrappers, or even colorado claro. Hell, even PL in general are on the darker end of the spectrum.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Silverstix said:

Oh, Happy Friday to me!! These will need some serious nap time, they feel damp and heavy. Big ol' tree trunks right now

EOS JUL 18 courtesy of the 24:24

Nice!!

Just this morning, before leaving for work, I pulled out my resting box from last year and stuck my nose in it....OMG the aroma from a marinating box of Sir Winnies is so...damn...good. May just have to take a core sample this weekend.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Silverstix said:

Oh, Happy Friday to me!! These will need some serious nap time, they feel damp and heavy. Big ol' tree trunks right now

EOS JUL 18 courtesy of the 24:24

HUSW1.thumb.jpg.f5777a7bb0f4c249ed777df13dbf566e.jpg

HUSW2.thumb.jpg.ba3d18dc86b195ad47ff903fa1fe1861.jpgHUSW3.thumb.jpg.170f00dc6dfadee32fa90f7bda01a76e.jpg

That's mouth watering.....

On 11/2/2018 at 3:22 AM, Derboesekoenig said:

That's funny because MC are never claro wrappers, or even colorado claro. Hell, even PL in general are on the darker end of the spectrum.

Yeah. My Montecarlos are dark as hell.

Replying to that post made me sample the box I took a picture of. 

I almost regret doing it cause it still needs a lot of rest. 

The draw was a bit too tight, it canoed like a mofo and I had to pitch it half way through. 

But it's not all bad, because the little tastes of flavor it gave me, through all those problems and muted taste... lets just say that I think my patience will be well rewarded.

Great mail call from the Land Down Under!! Ah the smell
20181103_135613.thumb.jpg.d381710f6426e1c8e54fa7eb404eda32.jpg
What is your monte esp 2 code? I have a box coming from my locker. I hope it looks like those!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

8 minutes ago, prodigy said:

What is your monte esp 2 code? I have a box coming from my locker. I hope it looks like those!

(UBM MAY 18)  They all look great, cant wait to try some. They have been sitting in a post office for a bit, so will leave them a bit. Have never tried one, so looking forward to it. Others I have had.

(UBM MAY 18)  They all look great, cant wait to try some. They have been sitting in a post office for a bit, so will leave them a bit. Have never tried one, so looking forward to it. Others I have had.
Mine are LAU DIC 16

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, prodigy said:

Mine are LAU DIC 16

Lau dic 16 esp 2's are tasty

• Like 1

On 10/28/2018 at 2:08 PM, prodigy said:

Please tell me there's some element of photoshop going on here! Holy crap that's like a pancake dripping with maple syrup.

Just a Great PSP Box from 24:24