JayJay

What's your latest CC purchase?

13 minutes ago, Markspring1978 said:

A couple of 6ers and two boxes of beautiful PSP CoRo. One of the CoRo is getting split with some BOTL here on FOH. Thanks fellas. 

6E5126A0-D2C1-453A-B587-5AC682B22FCA.thumb.jpeg.46b46614301eb9bd8eb111c65189e6b2.jpeg

P.S. Bonus Photo- This is my deck this morning. Lots of guys think it would be awesome to live at the top of a mountain in Montana. First day of summer...

ECFB33AD-7601-43C7-B0C2-3CA60982BD2A.thumb.jpeg.1e0c20ca80dd0a309256c13c6c555151.jpeg

I'd kill to live there!! Beats the heck out of Central California, I'm don't like summer here never have! 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Astar20 said:

I'd kill to live there!! Beats the heck out of Central California, I'm don't like summer here never have! 

I feel the same way about Japan.  That snow looks wonderful.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, gojira said:

I might need a bigger suitcase emoji23.png

are you roadtripping?   I'm currently wondering if anyone has experience flying back into UK/Europe with over 50 cigars pp?  is it a 100% confiscation?

4 minutes ago, 99call said:

are you roadtripping?   I'm currently wondering if anyone has experience flying back into UK/Europe with over 50 cigars pp?  is it a 100% confiscation?

I'm in Germany right now. Taking the train back to Paris tomorrow. The limit is 200 cigars, I have 210. Gonna take the risk, lol.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, gojira said:

I'm in Germany right now. Taking the train back to Paris tomorrow. The limit is 200 cigars, I have 210. Gonna take the risk, lol.

Best off luck 

3 minutes ago, 99call said:

Best off luck 

Cheers!

I never take the risk when I fly back from outside of Europe. Always bring back 50 sticks or less. Except once, I flew back from the US with a few bundles of custom rolls that a friend had held for me. When I went through customs I was quite a bit nervous, so I was looking at my phone avoiding to make eye contact. I was lucky, but never again, lol.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jbhunter223 said:

Johnny o. WF shorts and lanceros. They smell great, can’t wait to try the lances. 

F19F0F69-4539-4BAE-B8A9-DA3478EA63F4.jpeg

734C7B13-E76C-41B8-BE7C-D234453DC729.jpeg

Those lanceros look gorgeous!! 

• Like 1

That first box of Nortenos looks insanely rosado.