This Piano shaped humidor is to commemorate the 70th Birthday of renowed Cuban muscian Chucho Valdes. Available in Cuba only. nyah.gifnyah.gif P.S. Thanks to a kind friend's help to arrange this.

My pleasure H.

Good to see it arrived well.

Very nice! Are there supposed to be only 9 Cohiba Pyramides Extra or am I miscounting?

Content, from my notes, is : 20 MC Nr 2 & 18 Coh. PE's.

A total of 70 humidors made.

Actually, it's 13:9. A standard piano keyboard has 88 keys, with 52 white keys and 36 black keys. Even within an octave, which is 12 keys, there's 7 white keys and 5 black ones.

So, not sure how this math works out.

Why do they have to be white or black keys???? Can't they just be keys? You racist wanker!!!

Why do they have to be white or black keys???? Can't they just be keys? You racist wanker!!!

"Ebony and ivory live together in perfect harmony. Side by side on my keyboard, Oh Lord, why can't we?"

Oh Lord indeed. When such a sublime rhyme can't put an end to racism worldwide, what hope is there for us.

shead.gif

Very nice humidor. As far as I remember, each one had an insert signed by Chucho himself. Big fan of Chucho Valdes here, I've seen him a few times in concert. I've been to his house, he lives modestly.

• 3 weeks later...