La Flor De Cano Grandiosos - Asia Pacific 2013 RE

Hi all,

The Siglo Accessory Facebook page has pictures from a recent event that unveiled the La Flor de Cano Grandiosos, 2013 Regional Edition for Asia Pacific:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151669819220292.1073741838.136438745291&type=1

Looks interesting, same size as the Edmundo.

Wonder when they will be available through *****int etc.

Steve

Hi all,

The Siglo Accessory Facebook page has pictures from a recent event that unveiled the La Flor de Cano Grandiosos, 2013 Regional Edition for Asia Pacific:

https://www.facebook...38745291&type=1

Not a single word on the blend, the taste, etc. But pix of fine food and happy fews. Looks like the quality of the cigar is the least of the worries…

Always heard about the Flor de Cano, used to be highly regarded in the 80s, do not understand why was discontinued , never tried one,

read excellent reviews about the recent UK release.If any member is familiar with its mystique,can he please brief us on its taste profile.

Can Rob tell us when he expects to offer it online, or better yet when will Diana and Lisa take pre-order.hungry.gif

These, if they are even a fraction as good as the UK Regional Short Robustosperfect10.gif , I will go deep on.

unless they're priced obscenely high pod.gif. Then maybe one box will do LOL!

the UK short robusto was fantastic only had one at $26 i would not buy more. Might try these if price permits

Rob,

Any idea on pricing?

We received notification of our allocation yesterday.

All going well I will have the pricing up at 12pm today local time. Unfortunately we will need to limit it to 2 boxes per person. Shipping will be the week of the 7th of October.

5000 boxes made = 50,000 cigars. Given the regional market of China to New Zealand, the packaging as a 10 count, the reasonable price, the initial glowing reviews, I suspect PCC have nailed their fastest selling Regional since inception.