はじめまして! Nice to Meet you From Japan!

Hiroshiro

Hello Everyone! Want to say greetings from the land of the rising sun. I'm a Young Pup but love Cigars. Unfortunately Not too many english cigar smokers that i can meet. Love the FOH Reviews and wanted to meed the community.

post-17505-0-28576700-1380032876_thumb.j

There is my Wineador Build

Have a Foot locker too but not too photgenic

Thank you! m(_)m

Thanks guys! Though right now I can't live without the LGC Med #2...Just too good

I hijacked the Japan Thread in the Global Sub Forum. Join Me hehe party.gif

At least In Japan I can Enjoy my Hobby. I have a home in Southern California but it doesn't smell Like home wink.png

Hi Hiroshiro, welcome to FOH!

Maybe we can catch up one day, when in Japan with my wife and son we're living in Soka-Shi, just south of Koshigaya. But thanks to my job at sealifepreserver.gif I usually spend only two month per year in Japan.

Next week we'll be home for only a few days and then we're off to California for a month, San Diego area, maybe you'll be around?!

Enjoy FOH and get yourself another wineador, you'll need it with all the sales going on hereparty.gif

Hi Hiroshiro, welcome to FOH!

Maybe we can catch up one day, when in Japan with my wife and son we're living in Soka-Shi, just south of Koshigaya. But thanks to my job at sealifepreserver.gif I usually spend only two month per year in Japan.

Next week we'll be home for only a few days and then we're off to California for a month, San Diego area, maybe you'll be around?!

Enjoy FOH and get yourself another wineador, you'll need it with all the sales going on hereparty.gif

Yea Maybe I split my Time between Saitama and Los Angeles. Perhaps our Paths will Cross and Share a Cigar togetherparty.gif I'm suppose to Cover a Game Launch on Thursday In San Fran then my home in LA then Back.