Toronto mayor admits to smoking crack cocaine

Why would he do admit to it much less actually smoke crack cocaine?!? Toronto residents is this news to you guys or is it old news.

I know US politics are not to be discussed here but are Canadian politics allowed. Mods feel free to delete

There is a video of him doing it. He says he was so out of it, he has no recollection of the incident.

Seems that being really pissed and having no memory is quite a common way to 'fess up these days!

Whoa. The politics could really heat up if we start bringing in hockey. I'm just curious why his approval rating is still so high? I mean, I could see it if he were deeply into stogies.

Whoa. The politics could really heat up if we start bringing in hockey. I'm just curious why his approval rating is still so high? I mean, I could see it if he were deeply into stogies.

Dont think so...Smoking crack is more acceptable than smoking cigars in canada...

Not sure I agree with that.

said with tounge in cheek mate! just refering to how our country have become cigar nazi's. I live in the most backwards province in canada with the most corrupt mayors and politicians but at least they allowed cigar bars to grandfather in their smoking lounges...

This fool needs to be ousted quickly. He is a mockery and a very poor influence on our youth.

"Well it's all right if I get really f¥caked up and try, the mayor did"

Mayor Quimby from the Simpsons is a better character than this goof

Well yesterday he tried to blame it on his imaginary twin brother mike...for reals. And this guy runs the biggest city in Canada

Nearly had me there nyah.gif

There is a video of him doing it. He says he was so out of it, he has no recollection of the incident.

Seems that being really pissed and having no memory is quite a common way to 'fess up these days!

I was a pretty serious drinker for a number of years

I've never been so F@%ked up that a little Crack seemed like a good idea

And he is still in politics! His constituents must relate really well to his past.

http://www.washingto...o-said-it-best/

extraordinary

this all happened when i was living in DC and if i recall, barry was filmed in a hotel room with a hooker snorting coke or smoking crack or all of the above. and won the next election. wow!

i remember being on a metro platform and this really weird, high, homeless bloke came up to me. had not washed in years, wearing a singlet, carrying a bottle. and as though it was yesterday, i remember him launching into a sermon at full volume - "i am jesus christ and i sell coke to marion barry".

both could have been true for all i knew.

Why would he do admit to it much less actually smoke crack cocaine?!? Toronto residents is this news to you guys or is it old news.

I know US politics are not to be discussed here but are Canadian politics allowed. Mods feel free to delete

Usually, politicians admit to things after they've continually denied them because evidence is about to be made public. They try to get out in front of the story, though way too late. I expect that video will be available for anyone to see soon.

Never heard of him until I googled "mayor of toronto" then had to step back for a second. Thought I was looking at a picture of a bald Chris Farley. That's quite a guy- looks like not in the best of health...