The sweet cigars

Sugar and honey, I've enjoyed those (primary) flavors in particular Cuban cigars. They are so distinct I always wonder about the blend and if all the sweet tobacco comes from a particular field or farmer. Anyway, it's an enjoyable break from the earthly, leathery, spicey Habanos.

Recently I've been smoking through a PSP SLR RE Pacifico and it's sugar sweet for me, almost like a watermelon or apple Jolly Racher, just outstanding. I also get a simliar sweetness from SLR Regio. On the honey side of sweet I've enjoyed Por Larranaga. Their PC, Encantos, and Robusto. Lip licking sweetness.

I'm sure this doesn't complete the sweeter offerings from Habanos, I'd like to add some new boxes to upcoming purchases and was reaching out for recommendations. For anyone who hasn't had a chance to sample the cigars above, I'd suggest doing so. Thanks

SLR, yes definitly!

AS for PLs, to me they need some age to be able to deliver that strong honey note. (and no, it's not caramel! If you want caramel, try an aged RyJ Exhibicion No.4! love.gif )

I remember getting some extremely sugary (white sugar) notes from the '06 Trinidad Robusto Extra…

And vintage Partagas often have a "dark rum"-like sweetness…

HDM petite robusto. The Epi 2s are sweet, but the little guys smack of sweetness. (To me, of

course)

Funny, cause I just said that they were too sweet, but now I'm sitting here having a cup of

Coffee and thinking that they would be a perfect

Little morning smoke!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm kinda surprised no one mentioned LGC. Each of them from the MdO #1through the 4 all have a degree of lovely floral bouquet that to me has a nice honey sweetness to it. The #1 and #3 will be hard to find and if you find the #2 or #4 it may take some rest to bring out the flavors. Not sure what the new production is like.

Then of course any PL, the 2012 plpcs already have a lovely caramel sugary flavor to them. Prob more so than my 08s or 09s.