FOH "HAVANAFEST" 2014 "possibles and probables"

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What....you mean that the fact that you'd be going with me, and even with the rest of the Toronto / Montreal troublemakers? You mean that wasn't the selling point?

Come to think of it.....sorry, I mighta just hurt your chances then. blush.pnghole.gif

Haha I just saw this LOL!

I'm sure the fact that I'd be attending with you reprobates solid citizens was a selling point too! innocent.gif

• 3 weeks later...

According to the newsletter, we should've had an update yesterday. Did I miss something? tongue.png

Rob said that we would have news in the end of december at first and now yesterday.

I am pretty sure there are some things that he simply cannot handle being far away from Cuba. Furthermore Cuba is a different place with different rules compared to any other country.

I think we will have news as soon as he can post something and based upon his newsletter and a PM I sent him few weeks ago everything is ok.

There was an amusing exchange last night on Shoutbox. The only thing I remember was Rob saying "be there on the 14th (of November), bring money and no preconceptions". Sounds like a plan.

There was an amusing exchange last night on Shoutbox. The only thing I remember was Rob saying "be there on the 14th (of November), bring money and no preconceptions". Sounds like a plan.

Yes, be there on the 14th.

I'm going to be posting details from here on out in the *****US section. I'm going to put some info up this weekend.

i will be able to acces my server files.

Is that what the kids are calling it these days? Back in my day we just called it "rubbing one out!" jester.giflol3.gifyes.gif