what are you watching?

gllerner

i'm having another look at the miyazaki films. love them. i really think a very strong case can be made that he is one of, if not the best film makers we've seen. they might be "comics" but they are magic'

and also the latest series of 'the bridge'. riveting but this latest series is very complex.

and enjoying jack irish. a good aussie series.

• 3 weeks later...

Daredevil season 2 on Netflix - Punisher is brutal. Great casting for him too.

I'm enjoying it also. I heard that there's rumors of Punisher getting his own show on Netflix.....I hope that happens.

• Like 1

Daredevil season 2 on Netflix - Punisher is brutal. Great casting for him too.

I consumed that season in 3 days! It was great!

• Like 1

I missed out on watching Breaking Bad back when it came out. Never could find it on pay-per-view or Amazon Prime for free, so just kinda forgot about it. Fast forward to an almost $300USD cable bill, and we cut out all the movie channels and trimmed the fat. To supplement our missing movie channels, I signed up for Netflix.

Ever since then, I've been watching 1-2 episodes a night, and it's freaking awesome. No commercial breaks, no week long waits between episodes or even longer between seasons. I'm so caught up in it, that I feel like I could probably start back over from the beginning once I'm done.

I'm enjoying it also. I heard that there's rumors of Punisher getting his own show on Netflix.....I hope that happens.

I consumed that season in 3 days! It was great!

I seriously hope they do have a Punished series using Jon Bernthal for future series and even Marvel movies. What a great talent for this role. I thoroughly enjoyed Jon's work on Walking Dead also but Punisher is perfection.

@Orator: I also watched the entire series in a few days!! wink.png I was so wanting to stretch it out but it was way too good to ignore. smile.png

Oh... there's an actual petition from fans to Netflix asking for a standalone Punisher series, I just signed it myself. :)

I seriously hope they do have a Punished series using Jon Bernthal for future series and even Marvel movies. What a great talent for this role. I thoroughly enjoyed Jon's work on Walking Dead also but Punisher is perfection.

@Orator: I also watched the entire series in a few days!! wink.png I was so wanting to stretch it out but it was way too good to ignore. smile.png

Oh... there's an actual petition from fans to Netflix asking for a standalone Punisher series, I just signed it myself. :)

I also would love a Punisher series. I am really looking forward to both Luke Cage & the Iron Fist series. Marvel has been doing such a good job as of late, both on Netflix and in the theaters.

I actually re-watched the 1st season of Daredevil the week before the 2nd season, just to get "in the mood"! I was hooked on both seasons! So good!

• Like 1

I also would love a Punisher series. I am really looking forward to both Luke Cage & the Iron Fist series. Marvel has been doing such a good job as of late, both on Netflix and in the theaters.

I actually re-watched the 1st season of Daredevil the week before the 2nd season, just to get "in the mood"! I was hooked on both seasons! So good!

Agree on all bud. :)

The only negative series I haven't really enjoyed is Jessica Jones. Luke cages role was good, but the Jessica Jones side wasn't really that brilliant. Iron Fist should be great.

• Like 1

I missed out on watching Breaking Bad back when it came out. Never could find it on pay-per-view or Amazon Prime for free, so just kinda forgot about it. Fast forward to an almost $300USD cable bill, and we cut out all the movie channels and trimmed the fat. To supplement our missing movie channels, I signed up for Netflix.

Ever since then, I've been watching 1-2 episodes a night, and it's freaking awesome. No commercial breaks, no week long waits between episodes or even longer between seasons. I'm so caught up in it, that I feel like I could probably start back over from the beginning once I'm done.

One of the best shows on television, and that finale? BRILLIANT!

Oh... there's an actual petition from fans to Netflix asking for a standalone Punisher series, I just signed it myself. smile.png

Yeah Jon is great, however I did not give him a chance on TWD, I hated his character in the comic & of course the show, I couldn't wait to see him go, but he is beyond excellent as The Punisher & i'm glad we are finally getting the comic version of him where he is not so sugar coated. I enjoyed Thomas Janes' portrayal, but let's be honest it was kinda laughable.

Thanks for the petition, will be signing and sharing.

Yeah DD rules! I have always been a fan.

I have started watching Daredevil season 2. I am taking my time with it though as I normally rush these things and then have a very long wait for the next season to be released.

I have also been enjoying The People vs OJ Simpson.

The Man in the High Castle was good, hope season 2 hits soon

Very cool program I wonder how they will continue after the end of last season?

• Like 1

My whole family have discovered 'Fresh Off the Boat' recently...absolutely hilarious show!

Season 1 was great. Stopped watching halfway through season 2. It just gets old.

Season 1 was great. Stopped watching halfway through season 2. It just gets old.

Cheers Klaus. Yes, we are getting the Season 1 episodes right now. I understand Season 2 dispenses with the off-camera adult narration.

• 2 weeks later...