Havana 2013 Photo Thread

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

super! perfect10.gif

question for humidors please = is it part of habanos catalog or just special humidor for factory? example, anniversario 510 humidor is in catalog but these not. sorry if i cant explain. in trevors website you can see humidors in list for each brand. humidors in mavericks photos not listed.

They are not part of the official Habanos catalog. They were made specifically for sale at the Partagas store for the Friends of Partagas Festival. Most of the humidors were sold by the closing dinner.

The buyer had the opportunity to chose any marca/vitola to fill the humidor with.

Another example is that there were only 20 jars made for the Partagas Festival. These are not part of the Ofiicial Habanos catalog.

There were a lot of items that are exclusively sold in each LCDH store that is not part of an official catalog.

Hope this helps

Gorgeous humidors Art! Thanks for taking the time to post them! I would chose the one with lady presenting the humidor to the gentleman, you?

i would have picked humidors 5, 7 and 11. We had the chance to get first dibs to buy when we arrived however, no one pulled the trigger. The pictures don't do the humidors justice as they were a beauty to behold in person.

I would like to get the Partagas Factory humidor one day.....

i would have picked humidors 5, 7 and 11. We had the chance to get first dibs to buy when we arrived however, no one pulled the trigger. The pictures don't do the humidors justice as they were a beauty to behold in person.

I second that. Up close. The humidors were stunning. And yes we did get first dibs but I suspect that would have blown a few budgets for the week. :lol:

Great Stuff Art, thanks for posting,.... Anyone care to suggest a clever caption for this particular one??? Ok, Ill start... "Hey Nice Box"..

might want to start a different thread for that ebubble

Great Stuff Art, thanks for posting,.... Anyone care to suggest a clever caption for this particular one??? Ok, Ill start... "Hey Nice Box"..

Now THAT's funny. I guess it appeals to the painter/illustrator in me. My second choice was the Partagas typographic one. Honestly, except for the paint splatter one, you could not go wrong.

And Art, if you are going to tea bag a guy, don't stick your tongue out.

I very nearly pulled the trigger on the coffee cup one.

Now THAT's funny. I guess it appeals to the painter/illustrator in me. My second choice was the Partagas typographic one. Honestly, except for the paint splatter one, you could not go wrong.

And Art, if you are going to tea bag a guy, don't stick your tongue out.

Makes one wonder Lisa what the artist was either thinking, or what message he/she was trying to send.. lol...