Havana 2013 Photo Thread

John! :tantrum::lol: Actually, it's not so much about DE. There's a very mottled date code stamped on there I believe. We were at the La Corona factory. At the end of our tour our guide offered to stamp the inside of our hats, clothing or cigar caddies with the latest box code. LEM NOV 13 I believe.

It's EML NOV 13

Its still stuck to the bottom of my cigar caddy!

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, they do look different from the boxes they normally come in. Are these special boxes for the festival?

They are bare boxes, prior to "dressing". That was taken on the top floor of the La Corona factory. There's a room where all the wooden dress boxes have their branding and decoration glued on.

...here are the cigars that were passed out at the Opening and Closing dinners of the Friends Of Partagas, plus one extra...I purposely did not include the box of Chicos that were in gift bag ok.gif

The Humidor was not included, it's something i picked up at the Partagas store after the events. Thanks to Art for pointing the humidor out because I was going crazy trying to figure out a good box to put them in.

E

post-7314-0-90256400-1385501799_thumb.jp

post-7314-0-84249300-1385501808_thumb.jp

...here are a couple of the cigars that were passed out at the Opening and Closing dinners of the Friends Of Partagas, plus one extra...I purposely did not include the box of Chicos that were in gift bag ok.gif

The Humidor was not included, it's something i picked up at the Partagas store after the events. Thanks to Art for pointing the humidor out because I was going crazy trying to figure out a good box to put them in.

E

post-7314-0-90256400-1385501799_thumb.jp

post-7314-0-84249300-1385501808_thumb.jp

Looking good brother

They are bare boxes, prior to "dressing". That was taken on the top floor of the La Corona factory. There's a room where all the wooden dress boxes have their branding and decoration glued on.

Ah ok, so they are the "naked" version of it. Thanks for that.

Seeing some of the pics you guys posted from that place I get an idea of it.

I know it is "selfish" but wouldn't it be interesting to have a "Cuban Humidor" picture thread.

I'm sure all of us " HBTCY " (Haven't Been To Cuba Yet) guys would very much appreciate it ....

An cool memento for attending the opening and closing nights' dinners at the Partagas Festival. On the opening night I noticed we were getting our photo taken. At the closing dinner a little newspaper was included in our goodies bag. And on page 7.....

post-6763-0-10699900-1385777907_thumb.jp

An cool memento for attending the opening and closing nights' dinners at the Partagas Festival. On the opening night I noticed we were getting our photo taken. At the closing dinner a little newspaper was included in our goodies bag. And on page 7.....

Love that photo. Anyone end up getting the DVD of the dinner from the photographer/videographer at the Partagas factory the next day? Would like to get that pic framed up. smile.png

Fantastic!