Leo's dorm room stash

Lant63

So I am 19 and i started out with a 30 count humidor I then upgraded to a small end table humidor. Now I have upgraded to a wineador (please don't contact residence life and tell them I have two "refrigerators"). Well here are all the boxes I have accumulated. I will try and update this regularly. atare9y5.jpggemy4u9a.jpgu4ajudu2.jpgru4yhyba.jpguhe6y8yz.jpgge6useme.jpge7a3age2.jpgu7azysa6.jpgebemaqar.jpgny3ase3a.jpgugemaqy4.jpgudajehus.jpgy6etaqe6.jpgu3yqyguj.jpghynyhe9a.jpga2eru5y2.jpg4y5abunu.jpgse7upuvu.jpgdasytuge.jpgzyty9e3a.jpgytuqutaz.jpgadusuhat.jpgse9ajysy.jpg9uruda4y.jpgry8uhete.jpgy6uzu4em.jpgmese2udy.jpg6udetute.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So I am 19 and i started out with a 30 count humidor I then upgraded to a small end table humidor. Now I have upgraded to a wineador (please don't contact residence life and tell them I have two "re

Where do you college kids get the coin for these serious collections? In my day I could barely afford beer!

Figured I would give this an update now that I am home from university for the summer! monte 2 double ligero customs. Juanita gorditos de Juanita, exact same size except with a covered foot as the

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Figured I would give this an update now that I am home from university for the summer!

vapetabe.jpgu4u9e2yn.jpg3a5a4uba.jpgu8u3abad.jpgde4egu2u.jpgu2ezyme4.jpg5u7emu4a.jpgaja3yra9.jpg monte 2 double ligero customs. a4aty8ad.jpg Juanita gorditos de Juanita, exact same size except with a covered foot as the LE this year. She claims she blended those same as these. ebagy3yh.jpg5y6asy5a.jpgmy2azyta.jpg Hector Luis Maduro Robusto Extra u8yqupyz.jpgpy6egety.jpgtega3y5e.jpgezy7y6un.jpgberybe3e.jpg El laguito Cohiba-esque lonsdales depury6e.jpg Mons "Davidoff" (no ligero) especiales no 2 neqahe7a.jpgryhaje2e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Where do you college kids get the coin for these serious collections? In my day I could barely afford beer!

• Like 4

Let's just say I have invested properly hahaha! It also helps that I am on a full ride for academics, plus my Cheerleading scholarship helps a lot too 4000 dollars a year.

Let's just say I have invested properly hahaha! It also helps that I am on a full ride for academics, plus my Cheerleading scholarship helps a lot too 4000 dollars a year.

Well there ya go! I had to work my way through......

Congrats on the scholarships by the way. I'm sure you worked hard to earn those.

• Like 1