Love at first smoke 2013

Interesting question!

I finally got around to trying the Bolivar Belicosos Finos. I'm usually not a fan of the vitola, but with the PC, CE, and RC taking up a high percentage of my humidor I figured I should give it a shot. The two I smoked were very good.

Additionally, the QdO Corona was a great surprise. I can understand the solid reviews.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had one of these today after just a couple of months rest. Absolutely beautiful. Rich, dark chocolate taste. Suites my palate perfectly. Very impressed.

JL2 aswell, just beautiful Just reached for one tonight, the only box i'm considering buying another of when i still have 22 left in the first

PLPC and RASS I'm so glad they come in 50 Cabs

Monte 520 but unfortunately I can't maintain an infinite supply...so it will be a short lived love story.

Regular production, Hoyo De Monterrey Epicure 2 and a big favourite Cohiba Piramides Extra!

Pl montecarlos

X2. Absolutely love these. I'll smoke something "bigger" (like a Monte 2 or Edmundo) when watching Sunday football and finish up with a PL Montecarlo. It's a really great change of pace - pure sweetness and honey out of these. The box I'm smoking out of have all been perfect construction, too. I always worry about the long skinnies being plugged (and I've had some plugged PL Panatelas), but no problems with these.

Churchills in general. I used to think double coronas were my favorite long smoke but after sampling a bunch of Churchills they are now my go to long smokes.

QdO corona is on my radar as well..gotta pick one up after the new years as they'll be my go to summer smoke.

Churchills in general. I used to think double coronas were my favorite long smoke but after sampling a bunch of Churchills they are now my go to long smokes.

QdO corona is on my radar as well..gotta pick one up after the new years as they'll be my go to summer smoke.

Love churchills, I just find the ones that are offered taste better than any dcs available. I like cigars of that size too just wish there were better choices. I enjoy anything from a demi tasse to a dc just don't like anything bigger than 50rg.