Love at first smoke 2013

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had one of these today after just a couple of months rest. Absolutely beautiful. Rich, dark chocolate taste. Suites my palate perfectly. Very impressed.

JL2 aswell, just beautiful Just reached for one tonight, the only box i'm considering buying another of when i still have 22 left in the first

PLPC and RASS I'm so glad they come in 50 Cabs

• 3 weeks later...

Surprised no one has mentioned SLR Pacificos. The best CC I've smoked in recent memory. Also, a great Monte 2 is always at the top of the list.

• 2 weeks later...

hey man, have u smoked the other 2 grs? how does the lusitania gr compare to a regular with a few years and is there a bigger difference than the monte and the regular or the sig 6

Compared to regular lusitania, which I had this week, the PGR had more depth, greater intensity of flavors and just an all around great experience. The cigar was oozing goodness. I can't compare with the other GRs unfortunately

Compared to regular lusitania, which I had this week, the PGR had more depth, greater intensity of flavors and just an all around great experience. The cigar was oozing goodness. I can't compare with the other GRs unfortunately

the reef vs. havana. not a fair comparison for " all around experience" moon.giflol3.gif !!

looking forward to trying one eventually.

• 2 weeks later...

Gotta say a Siglo VI.

It's the cigar that brought me back to smoking on the regular. A good mate brought me some from his travels. They were opened on the balcony by the beach on a lovely evening and everything was perfect.

I think this makes a good example of sometimes the environment you smoke in helps make them great

box code and year on the DA? wondering if recent

The first one I smoked (and fell in love with) was a single so don't know the box code.

I picked up this in the 12 days of Christmas sale though and put them to sleep immediately

12278461325_93af9dd36b_z_d.jpg

11950815605_de878fb11c_k_d.jpg

• 1 month later...

very nice rob let me know once you crack them

Had one of these today after just a couple of months rest.

Absolutely beautiful. Rich, dark chocolate taste. Suites my palate perfectly.

Very impressed.

• Like 2

Monte 520 but unfortunately I can't maintain an infinite supply...so it will be a short lived love story.

Regular production, Hoyo De Monterrey Epicure 2 and a big favourite Cohiba Piramides Extra!

X2