At long last.... Ardbeg Ugeadail.

Puros Y Vino

This one took a long journey to get here. It started as a group buy in Sep 2013. I found these for a decent price in Chicago. A buddy of mine there purchased the case on my behalf. He then relayed it to a friend from Winnipeg who was coming into town for a big herf. It was then driven over the border back to Winnipeg where it rest up until the 1st week of Dec. From there, another friend from Winnipeg was coming into Toronto on business so he decided to mule the entire case on his flight. lookaround.gif He tried to carry it on, the security agents told him no..so he stuffed it into his check in suitcase and carried his displaced clothes on the plane in an IKEA bag. Fortunately,each and every bottle arrived safely. And now they are safely in my hands for final distribution.

A big thanks to all involved: Jeremy, Tim and Mike (for his muling heroics, I owe him big time) smile.png

post-6763-0-67690100-1387402081_thumb.jp

That's a really good dram. Amazed at the price discrepancies but then taxes play hard in to the equation!

Yes yes yes.... But what does it taste like?

It tastes like honeyed heather with a peaty and smoky finish, along with a nice heat and some forefront fruit, malt and barley.

Very balanced to my taste but I am an Islay man...

It's not as overwhelming as a Laphroaig can be, definitely a good introduction to the expression.

• 2 weeks later...