Merry Christmas to All from the Czar and FOH team!

Rob and FOH Team - my thanks to you all for building relationships over transactions and being open and real - makes for a great community -

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to each of you -

My best -

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Merry Christmas to all in FOH HQ.

Rob who keeps us entertained with his pricing mistakes and breaks our credit cards with his never ending stream of offers and discounts!

Di, who has to sift through the emails and posts from all those LFTW/Hs and is always ready with a friendly reply or offer advice to members seeking to buy their girlfriends shoes!

Alastair, who when he doesn't have part of his body in a cast from injury does a brilliant job trying to fill Smithys shoes (although I suspect smithy was more of a thong man)!

Greg, the guy who posts my packages and thinks up great descriptions for the contents....well done sir!

Last but not least, the true power behind the operation, Lisa! I'm not entirely sure what you do other than throwing sales when robs away but I know the most important thing....never get on the wrong side of you!

Hope to make it to Bris-Vegas soon to see all the gang in person!

Special mention must go to Ken, due to his unswerving policy of playing the boss when doing reviews, I now reach for a cigar when I hear a Springsteen song....subliminal messages work!!

And also to the mods and other members here, I'm constantly learning new stuff about cigars, safety razors, American football, fluid dynamics and some really bad jokes!!!

Here's to the fun and madness that will be 2014 gang!

Merry Christmas to Rob and the entire FOH team.

Merry Christmas to all of you and all your loved ones. I hope you all have a wonderful day together.

Merry Christmas to all my friends worldwide. It has been an adventure. Rob, Lisa and the gang, I love you guys!

While I consider all forum members friends, there are many that I know personally and are like family. You guys and gals know who you are. Thanks for being you, and accepting me as me! May the Lord bless you all this coming year.

-Ray