The mighty Fohiba

Ah, social media.

A never ending source of entertainment, if you know where to look.

I will try to post the more amusing pics that I find on the world wide wonder here, and I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!

Feel free to join me!!

The great figurado barber pole Reserva. LOVE those! :lol:

Ooo, I'd love to try an RyJ church in a pyramid vitola!!

I can go on for days with these. I'd love to see your nightmares!

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh, my... I don't... I can't... Uhg

Go on....have a chuckle

Fosgate - As another member ( Thank you Potpest !! ) here stated : You have used a picture from my blog depicting original Cohiba cigars in this thread - Please remove your post and don't even drea

I like the picture with the stick i nthe backgrund with hillbilly nut something written on it. Sums that picture up perfectly. Also, i wonder what he means when he says "refreshing these" cigars. I imagine that would be a hilarious story.

I'm telling you guys, I can literally spend an entire double corona reading, and laughing at these!

I used to try and help educate, but was met with such a level of ignorance, that I gave up, and I quietly watch.

And yes, the hashtags have made me shoot good drink from my nose on many occasion!

• Like 2

Hahaha Rye that is the best photo by far... but I feel bad if they don't know they are fake

Ah, social media.

A never ending source of entertainment, if you know where to look.

I will try to post the more amusing pics that I find on the world wide wonder here, and I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!

Feel free to join me!!

The great figurado barber pole Reserva. LOVE those! :lol:

Ooo, I'd love to try an RyJ church in a pyramid vitola!!

I can go on for days with these. I'd love to see your nightmares!

Rye. Do the right thing mate, and start hashtagging #fohiba on your finds.

Please. From all of us here.

So question... does cohiba package any cigars in single cardboard packages? i.e. one cigar in one square cardboard box rather than in a tube. I know the siglo 6's come in a carboard box that holds three aluminium tubes of siglo 6. ... looking at the behike pic above there is the individual cardboard box... obviosuly behikes don't come like that but do any cohibas come like that?

I thought i saw maybe a siglo 4 or something in one of the pictures on here, or maybe im just loosing my marbles.

So question... does cohiba package any cigars in single cardboard packages? i.e. one cigar in one square cardboard box rather than in a tube. I know the siglo 6's come in a carboard box that holds three aluminium tubes of siglo 6. ... looking at the behike pic above there is the individual cardboard box... obviosuly behikes don't come like that but do any cohibas come like that?

I thought i saw maybe a siglo 4 or something in one of the pictures on here, or maybe im just loosing my marbles.

I believe the siglo 4 does too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

LoL! Hilarious. smile.png

Some people do post pictures to find out if the cigars are fake. The "glass top" Cohiba box looks like a photo someone posted on a site asking if the cigars were fake... It's hard to believe people keep getting suckered by these....

These are great. There was a guy walking around at Notre Dame this fall during football season selling "Cohibas" out of a glass top box. Sold them for $10 a cigar and when he ran out, miraculously the box was full again 20 minutes later. It was amazing how many suckers bought them.

LoL! Hilarious. :)

Some people do post pictures to find out if the cigars are fake. The "glass top" Cohiba box looks like a photo someone posted on a site asking if the cigars were fake... It's hard to believe people keep getting suckered by theses....

If someone is beggining in the cigar world or if a relative buys it as a gift it's hard to know.

Sadly, people actually believe this crap is real. As to why some say... Cubans meh, they're ok. A) they had fakes, B) they had poorly cared for cigars, or C) they wouldn't know a good cigar if it bit them in the ass.

• Like 1