The mighty Fohiba

Someone please help me out here. Is he right? lol.

_20140511_123235_zpsfockfjck.jpg

Untitled_zps277b8f31.png

If we all had a dollar for how many times we've heard something about "my cousins friends uncle worked at factory blah blah", Prez' cigar sales would triple and he would be forced into early retirement.. Ha!

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh, my... I don't... I can't... Uhg

Go on....have a chuckle

Fosgate - As another member ( Thank you Potpest !! ) here stated : You have used a picture from my blog depicting original Cohiba cigars in this thread - Please remove your post and don't even drea

Someone please help me out here. Is he right? lol.

_20140511_123235_zpsfockfjck.jpg

Untitled_zps277b8f31.png

That's good, my friend's cousin. So they have to hustle to make it in Cuba.. but they'd never take advantage of this nice American. innocent.gif

That's good, my friend's cousin. So they have to hustle to make it in Cuba.. but they'd never take advantage of this nice American. innocent.gif

I wonder what the box code is, I really doubt that it is that recent, if it even has one.

I think this guy has a hard time with sarcasm? or have I smoked too much today?

The guy would probably have a hard time with many things. I feel bad for him and for myself for having engaged in this analysis.

Your second question depends on a more particular detail... what are you smoking? rotfl.gif

The guy would probably have a hard time with many things. I feel bad for him and for myself for having engaged in this analysis.

Your second question depends on a more particular detail... what are you smoking? rotfl.gif

Tonight just an '11 Connie 1. haha. and a few pitchers. But I didn't smoke those. lol.

I think this guy has a hard time with sarcasm? or have I smoked too much today?

Screenshot_2014-05-11-22-12-25_zpstz67eu

I feel i is dumber from me is reading this

• Like 1

Found this pearler in Grenada Nicaragua bottle shop. attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1399951786.054542.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where's the point? Or should that be what's the point?

Can't tell most of these ballers anything.....

What about the other boxes in the background and the pile of stickers? I hope he didn't bring back all of those...

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

What about the other boxes in the background and the pile of stickers? I hope he didn't bring back all of those...

That's a huge haul, many different marcas. All from the same shop?

I think the fact that the stickers are all in a pile, rather than attached to the boxes, indicates that these didn't come from a shop...