I have beaten the beancounters....

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The beancounters at HSA hate me. My survival makes no sense but alas who am I to complain. They have tampered with me over the years and yes I do have a unique history on my side. If you love me, buy me for i may not see too many moons.

Who am I ?

This is too easy. Guantanamera Compay. Unsure I want to collect winnings.

Also could be the Quinteros.

Yeah, it had to be the Culebras.

No , I'm sure it's not; AFAIK Habanos SA never had a problem with the Culebras, machine made or hand made…

But your other choice, Partagas Salomones, is probably the good one… "tampered with me over years", "I do have a unique history", "my survival makes no sense"… it has to be it.

Thinking Partagas 898 also.

The "tampered with me" clue makes me thinks of variants between Varnished and Unvarnished, and even the 343 packaging may also qualify.

Thinking Partagas 898 also.

The "tampered with me" clue makes me thinks of variants between Varnished and Unvarnished, and even the 343 packaging may also qualify.

good point!

The beancounters at HSA hate me. My survival makes no sense but alas who am I to complain Packaging Costs high. Sales Minimal. Eemarkable that it is still withus.

They have tampered with me over the years and yes I do have a unique history on my side Machine made to hand made from roughly 2005. My history really has never been confirmed but dates back to the 1800's. There are many rumours as to the reason for my existance but the one I like is that rollers were permitted to take 3 cigars home per day. By using this unique format, they actually took home 9 cigars a day ....very Cuban way of thinking lol3.gif

If you love me, buy me for i may not see too many moons Not sure anyone in the business believes it has a long tenure

Who am I ? Partagas Culebra

Winner shoot mean e-mail Monday. back to the warehouse now ok.gif