La Casa del Habano Iikura

2-3-9 Azabudai Minato-ku, Tokyo 106-0041, Japan

Also Le Connoisseur In Roppongi is Nice

La Casa del Habano Roppongi by LC

DM Bldg. 18-11 Roppongi 7-chome Minatoku, Tokyo, Japan

For the Night Smoke and Japanese Whiskeys Zoetrope in Shinjuku

3F, 7-10-14 Nishi-Shinjuku,

Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo

Make Sure you go to the 24 hour Sushi spots in Roppongi Fantastic there is one on the North Side of the street exiting the Train Station next to the Turkish Food Vendor. Great Stuff

If I'm there its a date wink.png haha

Suggestions: Down from the American Embassy in Iikura the LCDH Cigar Club

Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo

Make Sure you go to the 24 hour Sushi spots in Roppongi Fantastic there is one on the North Side of the street exiting the Train Station next to the Turkish Food Vendor. Great Stuff

much appreciated. i'll keep you posted.

Hi all

I am also due to go to Japan for training for work ,not sure on the dates as of yet ,but time permitting would love to catch up with some members there if possible ,will keep you informed as soon as I know what is happening

Cheers

If I'm there its a date wink.png haha

Suggestions: Down from the American Embassy in Iikura the LCDH Cigar Club

Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo

Zoetrope in Shinjuku is a great place.

Visited some month ago following Hiros suggestion.

Thanks again, you know your places.

I'm in Japan randomly and can arrange for a stop over fairly easily with a month or two notice. I do not know the country well at all, but if other knowledgeable members are there I'd very much look forward to meeting up.

Could this be the start of an FOH Tokyo Herf? spotlight.gifok.gifbuddies.gifcigar.gif

• Like 1

It is interesting to observe that it if you mention that you are "going to Japan", people generally assume that you are going to Tokyo and the assumption is generally correct. :lol:

Japan's a lovely country, if you swing down south to Kyoto and even further south to Osaka, there are lots to see and do. You'll enjoy yourself for sure.

It is interesting to observe that it if you mention that you are "going to Japan", people generally assume that you are going to Tokyo and the assumption is generally correct. laugh.png

Japan's a lovely country, if you swing down south to Kyoto and even further south to Osaka, there are lots to see and do. You'll enjoy yourself for sure.

i'd love to spend a lot of time there. good friends from there. time/dosh - the usual fun killers.

actually, i say japan and i assume tokyo but to be honest, not sure where the wedding is

Ken, not sure if enjoy sushi. But if you do and is undecided of which 2 or 3 star to try, go to Sushi Yoshitake in Ginza. Although not cheap, certainly worth the experience. Yoshitake and all the staff are very friendly and his food phenomenal. I did try some of the other famous venues such as Sukiyabashi Jiro (in Ginza), Mizutani and Kanesaka, they're also very good but Yoshitake is definitely a favorite.

For cigar place, don't forget ' Chardonnay ' nearby Omotesando crossing, this cigar bar you will find many rare cigars such as Edmundo Dante or even Cohiba 30 anni Robusto Especial as loose stick.

If you like Teppanyaki, try Ukai Tei in Ginza, it is my favorite beef restaurant.

Ken, not sure if enjoy sushi. But if you do and is undecided of which 2 or 3 star to try, go to Sushi Yoshitake in Ginza. Although not cheap, certainly worth the experience. Yoshitake and all the staff are very friendly and his food phenomenal. I did try some of the other famous venues such as Sukiyabashi Jiro (in Ginza), Mizutani and Kanesaka, they're also very good but Yoshitake is definitely a favorite.

terrific to know.

thanks to all for this.

best sushi is near Ginza at the Tsukiji fish market. there are small shops all around the market that seve great fish.

even if you don't eat raw fish just going to that fish market is a once in a life time place to visit. I think it is the largest fish

market in the world. also you must see Tokyo Tower the tallest radio tower in the world. If you don't eat fish not to worry there

are great soba noodle shops, ramen, somen and you must try Korean barbecue Japanese style.

And if you get the chance and have the desire to rest your 60 something body you can always go to

an onsen (hot bath) and totally let the stress melt away (maybe your friends) know where there is one in Tokyo.

I love Japan I go once a year to visit friends. It is a wonderful place a must is also Kyoto, Nijo castle and the

little town of Gion (in Kyoto) it will transport you back in time. To many places to list good luck and enjoy.

Need any suggestions let me know.

best sushi is near Ginza at the Tsukiji fish market. there are small shops all around the market that seve great fish.

even if you don't eat raw fish just going to that fish market is a once in a life time place to visit. I think it is the largest fish

market in the world. also you must see Tokyo Tower the tallest radio tower in the world. If you don't eat fish not to worry there

are great soba noodle shops, ramen, somen and you must try Korean barbecue Japanese style.

And if you get the chance and have the desire to rest your 60 something body you can always go to

an onsen (hot bath) and totally let the stress melt away (maybe your friends) know where there is one in Tokyo.

I love Japan I go once a year to visit friends. It is a wonderful place a must is also Kyoto, Nijo castle and the

little town of Gion (in Kyoto) it will transport you back in time. To many places to list good luck and enjoy.

guys, this is all hugely appreciated and it is making me even more determined to get there.

Don't Miss Sky Tree! Now the Tallest Tower in Tokyo. It is next to the Asahi Beer Building aka the weird Golden Sperm Building. Good Times!

You mean the golden "poop" which I guess could look like sprem but the truth be it is what everyone

wants when they have a good bm (its the shape) I'm told.

Iam looking at April I think once work let me know the dates I can confirm

Tsukiji is a must-see, however sushi there is overrated and crowded IMO. It certainly is fresh and affordable but not exactly the best you can have in Tokyo.

Kyoto is really amazing, if you have the opportunity to stay one or two nights at a nice Ryokan it also a unique opportunity. I've stayed at Hiiragiya and highly recommend their kaiseki.