superbowl

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Half time can't come soon enough for the Broncos

I wonder how Floyd Mayweather is feeling after reportedly dropping $10 Million on the Broncos to win!!!

I'm hiding my face in shame after that loss Beard by REASON29, on Flickr

if this keeps going this way, this game might go down as the worst superbowl ever. such a shame as so much potential for it to be a cracker.

i have a mate in denver and if his track record anything to go by, he will have already shut down his bar and tossed everyone out. and be unable to speak to anyone for two weeks.

Stick a fork in this one...props to Seattle for being the better the team this year. Manning looks useless against Seattle D. Without Kap's running in the NFC championship would have been same result for the Niners. Anyway still one more half to go....that's why they have to play four full quarters right?

This is the highest scoring and one sided 'bowl game I can remember.

san fran thumped them years back and who can forget doug williams and the five skins touchdowns in the 2nd quarter even further back. poor old broncos not unfamiliar with being thrashed in the big one.

where to now for them and manning?

i think they are reported as having to offload a few players, plus peyton a year older. you have to feel they blew their chance this wave.

and if i may, if this was a horse race, the stewards would be thoroughly investigating denver.

san fran thumped them years back and who can forget doug williams and the five skins touchdowns in the 2nd quarter even further back. poor old broncos not unfamiliar with being thrashed in the big one.

where to now for them and manning?

i think they are reported as having to offload a few players, plus peyton a year older. you have to feel they blew their chance this wave.

and if i may, if this was a horse race, the stewards would be thoroughly investigating denver.

And they will finally play a much harder schedule, they blew their chance.

Anyone who thought the immobile Manning stood a chance against the Seattle D was sorely mistaken. Seattle *owned* the wee little ponies. As a lifelong Seahawks fan this first Superbowl win was absolutely fantastic. I can see how some might feel it was boring, but from the 12th Man's perspective it was almost perfect. :)

Cheers!

Greg

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD