Champs!

I call this photo "Champs!" As a life long Seahawks fan, this butt whooping of Denver (of all teams!!!) was epic. Epic!!!!

SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD

post-9836-13913973763658.jpg

• Like 1

I've never had a cigar that tasted like euphoria before. And the Louis Tres tastes like vindication. It's an amazing combination. I know it will all wear off at some point, but not tonight. Tonight will be a great party!

SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

A great victory cigar. I would have smoked it more, but the fingers started getting a little warm.

SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!

post-9836-13914027545106.jpg

• Like 1

A BHK is indeed perfect to celebrate a win like this. :)

Cheers!

atyty4y2.jpg

To all the haters who declared that Payton Manning would pick us apart: Nope. I guess we figured out how to stop Payton Manning....(giggle). Best defense in the league. The Seahawks had a hell of a year, I went to a couple of the home games this year, and am glad to be a part of it.

I can't believe I made it to work this morning.

Congrats, it is well deserved. The Seahawks played like they wanted it the most and Denver played like they didn't want to be there. The physicality and speed of their defense is amazing.

Congrats Seahawks fans. From the POV of a Pats fan it was very enjoyable to watch Peyton get his a** handed to him. Can't remember the last time I enjoyed such one sided, neutral game. Also, I thoroughly enjoyed gambling on this game. wink.png

They were the best team all year. Well deserved. Seattle's been without a 'ship for a long long time. Enjoy.