German RE 2013 Rafael Gonzalez Petit Piramides

Will be available very shortly (Wednesday supposedly). Price is a bit steep at 9.90 Euro/stick. Boxes of 10. I'll be picking up one box to try as a declared RG fan.

post-7384-0-58871100-1391475385_thumb.jp

• Like 1

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Claus, Koeln ist heute leergefegt worden, wir haben 15 boxen mitgenommen, aber beim Pitter liegt noch eine fuer Lotus...:-) Seriously : a very good cigar, the 3 man consensus was that it's worth havi

have tried a few ra bellicoso...not to my liking, just kind of plain-jane and not worth the extra cost over the ra superiores imo.

It's too much: the "official" german price is 9.90 Euro/cigar (= $11), and they are still available from german shops (not necessarily LCDHs). If you order several boxes to cushion shipping cost, you

Will be available very shortly (Wednesday supposedly). Price is a bit steep at 9.90 Euro/stick. Boxes of 10. I'll be picking up one box to try as a declared RG fan.

Right on Lotus. I will be in Munich on Weds. so I hope your arrival day is accurate.

I to look forward to trying this one and will definitely pick up a Box of 10 to give them a try.

I'm a fan of RG and like the change of vitola here. Would like to get some as well. Got an extra box C-man? Price is not THAT terrible...

I pre-ordered a couple of boxes - I'm sure we can arrange something (might be later but I travel there a fair bit these days).

And yes, the price is not too bad but I was hoping for 8 euro, cheapskate that I am.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This price makes little sense. It's higher than that of the Corona Extra in Europe (¤9.20 to ¤9.60) and it's not coherent with that of the Perlas.

Not a vitola I enjoy but the wisdom of the pricing will be determined in the market. The CE is a classic value choice. The second band for the RE will probably attract enough punters to warrant the price-point. Care to wager?

• Like 1

This price makes little sense. It's higher than that of the Corona Extra in Europe (€9.20 to €9.60) and it's not coherent with that of the Perlas.

The price is in line when considering the CE and the Perlas are regular production and this one is limited. Its less than the Petit Campagna France (by almost 10 euro!) for the exact same vitola. Hopefully it is more full flavored and rich than the very light ERDM.

Right on Lotus. I will be in Munich on Weds. so I hope your arrival day is accurate.

I to look forward to trying this one and will definitely pick up a Box of 10 to give them a try.

The LCDH stores will get the first deliveries of these. Since Munich does not have a LCDH your closest LCDH Store is either Nuremburg or Stuttgart

Good Luck.

regards

what i like the qdo and have heard good things about the dip pod.gif

All 4 QdO I tried were wind tunnels and the Dip tastes nothing like a Dip to me. YMMV :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Claus and German RE is like a fat kid looking at a whole cake with no one around . . . smile.png

If Nino and his gang leave me any, that is ;)

If Nino and his gang leave me any, that is ;)

Claus, Koeln ist heute leergefegt worden, wir haben 15 boxen mitgenommen, aber beim Pitter liegt noch eine fuer Lotus...:-)

Seriously : a very good cigar, the 3 man consensus was that it's worth having.

Would take it over the Infante any day.

More tomorrrow.

LG

• Like 3

Claus, Koeln ist heute leergefegt worden, wir haben 15 boxen mitgenommen, aber beim Pitter liegt noch eine fuer Lotus...:-)

Seriously : a very good cigar, the 3 man consensus was that it's worth having.

Would take it over the Infante any day.

More tomorrrow.

LG

:)

Habe zwei bei Herzog und zwei in Stuttgart vorbestellt - einer von den Beiden wird ja wohl liefern koennen. Sonst schau ich halt bei dir vorbei und schnorre da ein Versucherle ;)

Gruss!

Claus