German RE 2013 Rafael Gonzalez Petit Piramides

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Claus, Koeln ist heute leergefegt worden, wir haben 15 boxen mitgenommen, aber beim Pitter liegt noch eine fuer Lotus...:-) Seriously : a very good cigar, the 3 man consensus was that it's worth havi

have tried a few ra bellicoso...not to my liking, just kind of plain-jane and not worth the extra cost over the ra superiores imo.

It's too much: the "official" german price is 9.90 Euro/cigar (= $11), and they are still available from german shops (not necessarily LCDHs). If you order several boxes to cushion shipping cost, you

smile.png

Habe zwei bei Herzog und zwei in Stuttgart vorbestellt - einer von den Beiden wird ja wohl liefern koennen. Sonst schau ich halt bei dir vorbei und schnorre da ein Versucherle wink.png

Gruss!

Claus

Du bist jederzeit bei uns willkommen - wie kennen unsere Schwaben :-)

Mir gebbet nix, mir nehme' nur .... nyah.gif

Raff' Dich auf und komm' in die Apotheke - auch ohne Rezept smile.png

Grüße / Nino

Lucky me, I've secured a box online from the Casa Leipzig yesterday! At least that one won't find it's way to the pharmacy :-)

Unfortunately it'll be another three month until I'll be back home in Germany to try them.

Looking forward to hearing a few more opinions on these, usually I like Nino's recommendations - maybe I should order a few more boxes...

Lucky me, I've secured a box online from the Casa Leipzig yesterday! At least that one won't find it's way to the pharmacy :-)

Unfortunately it'll be another three month until I'll be back home in Germany to try them.

Looking forward to hearing a few more opinions on these, usually I like Nino's recommendations - maybe I should order a few more boxes...

We smoked one yesterday and we all 3 agreed. Def. a good cigar.

I usualy smoke one, buy a box (or two) to try at home and then when they're really good I reserve a few more.

I took home 10 boxes yesterday after smoking just one.

SoKaKiel,

as Frank just posted, we truly enjoyed the cigar, which we ( at least Andreas did ) considered to outperform the 2010 RA ER Alemania Piramides we had as a second cigar yesterday.

I'd go for more than one box.

As there will be ( I believe ) 6000 boxes, it shouldn't be a problem.

Only the Partagas Lusitania Gran Reserva we had after dinner topped the RG, as was to be expected.

• Like 1

as Frank just posted, we truly enjoyed the cigar, which we ( at least Andreas did ) considered to outperform the 2010 RA ER Alemania Piramides we had as a second cigar yesterday.

Nino,

Are you sure on this? I am very close to buying a box of the RA Alemania RE Belicosos, I've wanted a box for a very long time and about to buy from the only guy left I can find who has 'em (though I've not forgotten your "handshake" note about him), but now I'm wondering if it's worth it.....

Glad to see you still living well! Hopefully our paths will cross again in 2014 :)

Chris !!

What can I say - again, that was a consensus ( Andreas brought it up ) - But I guess a fair one, as we smoked both vitolas within one hour of each other, so I believe it fair to compare.

As for your purchase - hey, buy both nyah.gif

Seriously, don't listen to other people, buy what you like, I am a RA man myself and would rather buy the RA, but yesterday we happened to find the RG better.

You are welcome to drop by anytime - I still wear your HMCS Vancouver cap with pride ok.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Nino,

Are you sure on this? I am very close to buying a box of the RA Alemania RE Belicosos, I've wanted a box for a very long time and about to buy from the only guy left I can find who has 'em (though I've not forgotten your "handshake" note about him), but now I'm wondering if it's worth it.....

Glad to see you still living well! Hopefully our paths will cross again in 2014 smile.png

What is the going rate for a box of RA Alemania Beli's these days? Wanted one for quite some time but probably pricey by now

What is the going rate for a box of RA Alemania Beli's these days? Wanted one for quite some time but probably pricey by now

If you can find them they're E262.50. I was lucky to find a box in Berlin in Oct 13 but I think they're sold out everywhere else

Here's a pic to get the envy gland working overtime :)

ny8adahy.jpg

Wow I am jealous! Those look as tasty as I thought they would. Saw a box yesterday at 120 Euros higher then that and was not really interested but after seeing your pic and checking some reviews may have to do it.

As far as teh RG's go, after reading this thread last night I put an order in for two boxes and will smoke one on arrival to gauge whether I want to grab more.

interesting on the RG REs! Do they have the typical RG flavor profile or just a good cigar in general that may not be the typical RG blend. I too, found the Diplomatiocs RE Espana to be a "good" cigar, but not much like the dip profile. Very floral to boot. Will be interesting to see this one. Thanks for the pics Nino, et. al.