German RE 2013 Rafael Gonzalez Petit Piramides

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Claus, Koeln ist heute leergefegt worden, wir haben 15 boxen mitgenommen, aber beim Pitter liegt noch eine fuer Lotus...:-) Seriously : a very good cigar, the 3 man consensus was that it's worth havi

have tried a few ra bellicoso...not to my liking, just kind of plain-jane and not worth the extra cost over the ra superiores imo.

It's too much: the "official" german price is 9.90 Euro/cigar (= $11), and they are still available from german shops (not necessarily LCDHs). If you order several boxes to cushion shipping cost, you

My boxes showed yesterday and smoked one last night right off the truck. Usually like to let it sit for 30 days but I could not help myself. Really enjoyed the cigar, smoked great fresh and seems it could have some legs. Going to grab a few more but at 6k boxes out there probably should be around a bit. At the current price point they are worth a box IMHO.

Absolutely, but not sure they'll do much.

If they dont respond positively, would you mind please PMing me and letting me know which vendor to avoid? There are too many places to buy good quality cigars all over the world that nobody needs to deal with poor customer service.

• 3 months later...

Already posted this in the latest CC purchase thread, but thought I'd share here too. Box came from LCDH - as shown with cigars upside down and NO BANDS.

sy9ymepy.jpg

ude9ebyp.jpg

i was just reading the tread, because I have a friend brining me some this summer. I would like to know the vendor by PM so i don't order from them to have delivered to my buddy's house

The several I've had of these I've really liked them!

i was just reading the tread, because I have a friend brining me some this summer. I would like to know the vendor by PM so i don't order from them to have delivered to my buddy's house

PM sent.