German RE 2013 Rafael Gonzalez Petit Piramides

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Claus, Koeln ist heute leergefegt worden, wir haben 15 boxen mitgenommen, aber beim Pitter liegt noch eine fuer Lotus...:-) Seriously : a very good cigar, the 3 man consensus was that it's worth havi

have tried a few ra bellicoso...not to my liking, just kind of plain-jane and not worth the extra cost over the ra superiores imo.

It's too much: the "official" german price is 9.90 Euro/cigar (= $11), and they are still available from german shops (not necessarily LCDHs). If you order several boxes to cushion shipping cost, you

I see these available for about $17-$18 each. IS that a good price or too much?

It's too much: the "official" german price is 9.90 Euro/cigar (= $11), and they are still available from german shops (not necessarily LCDHs). If you order several boxes to cushion shipping cost, you will be much below $17-$18 per cigar.

• Like 2

They are still available. Saw at least 10 boxes at LCDH Stuttgart, for example. Now places that ship to US tend to charge more...

I smoked one today and decided to pick up more boxes - it was that good.

• Like 1

They are still available where I purchased a box in January. Still haven't tried it yet but will do so in the next weeks to order a couple of boxes before they are gone.

I just secured the last 2 boxes from the LCdH Stuttgart.Will pick them up in May when I go to Germany for 3 weeks

Oops - wanted to pick some up in March ;)

Oops - wanted to pick some up in March wink.png

Too late Claus,maybe you should have called them.I talked to my best friend on Skype last saturday and he called the store on monday morning.This morning we talked and he confirmed that he got the 2 boxes for me.

Um.....no one needs to worry about these running out for the next.....decade.

Cigarworld in Dusseldorf has a monster wall of HUNDREDS of boxes of these RG RE's in their upstairs walk-in humidor. That was in November - no way they have even made a dent in that stock.

True. Because its impossible to buy from them overseas...

Um.....no one needs to worry about these running out for the next.....decade.

Cigarworld in Dusseldorf has a monster wall of HUNDREDS of boxes of these RG RE's in their upstairs walk-in humidor. That was in November - no way they have even made a dent in that stock.

Yeah - readily available online (not for shipping overseas!) but I really like picking out my own box. Don't get to do that often ;)

Claus,since you go quite often to Stuttgart don't you have any relatives or friends there?They could get on your behave and then mail it to you as a gift.Just a thought.

Claus,since you go quite often to Stuttgart don't you have any relatives or friends there?They could get on your behave and then mail it to you as a gift.Just a thought.

No worries, Hans :)

I will be in Germany again week after next and pick up some stuff.

• Like 1