30 day Churchill Challenge - It's for the children!

LordAnubis

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Challenge: Most of you probably know i'm not too regular a smoker (generally one cigar a week, and normally a PC size). I am doing a challenge where i smoke a Churchill cigar every day for 30 day

Day 1: Ok so no find the cigar in this one.. this is a special cigar so wanted to show it off First day, kicking this challenge off with a Partagas Gran Reserva. It's fly out night so all the peopl

Day 29: Penultimate cigar! Wanted to go to the Dubai Boat Show today but when I got there was told it only opens between 15:00 and 21:00. Stuff that. So walked along JBR Walk. The La Casa Del Haban

post-15810-0-84181500-1391783202_thumb.j

Day 2:

Spot ciggy (not the one on my wrist!.. that's just to prove the time i smoked it :P)

So im going to be on a plane or in transit the whole day, in light of this, I woke up at 04:00 to go and get some omlette and baked beans for breakfast, and then had my churchill for the day. Today was a Romeo y Julietta Churchill... at 05:00! Heavy smoke to stomach before the sun has even come up! Got through it though.

This picture is the most glorious sight to any person who has been on site for 8 weeks. I love you fly out plane! Todays route is charter flight from the mine site in Mali to Accra (where i am now), a few hours transit in Accra then Emirates on to Dubai where I will be landing tomorrow at 06:00 and stopping over for two days.

Also here is a photo of a girl name Esmerelda, with Rob Shildt (freefalguy) who is currently in Nicaragua. In his own words "This beautiful girl is Esmeralda and she's stolen my heart. Being treated for leukemia with chemo, she's one of thousands we're feeding here."

post-15810-0-22977900-1391783204_thumb.j

I will donate you one 10 year old Sir Winston and one nc Churchill to your mission if you are back around the Perth region and pm me so we can organise

Sorry mate, not in Perth any time soon (might get back in July/August now... looks like this job will become permanent). Thank you for the offer though.

Here he is, in Parliament Square, nearest tube Westminster

Ahaha it would be awesome if i could climb up and stick a churchill in his mouth for a photo. That would be legendary. Being vertically challenged, i doubt my chances of success are very high though. You're a few feet closer to the sun than i am, want to help desecrate a national icon? :P

I think I see that Churchill, under the fire extinguisher? Are we supposed to post where it is.

Good eyes!!! Yeah post in here is good enough.. it's not like there are prizes or anything :P You just get to feel warm and fuzzy inside.

Ahaha it would be awesome if i could climb up and stick a churchill in his mouth for a photo. That would be legendary. Being vertically challenged, i doubt my chances of success are very high though. You're a few feet closer to the sun than i am, want to help desecrate a national icon? tongue.png

He's had worse done to him...

post-13571-0-25944800-1391786603_thumb.j

Win ..win..good on you!

Good eyes!!! Yeah post in here is good enough.. it's not like there are prizes or anything :P You just get to feel warm and fuzzy inside.

Yay I won!! Bet everyone wishes they had this warm, fuzzy feeling!

u2yqyty3.jpg

Day 3:

Landed in Dubai! Unfortunately the duty free at arrivals was pretty terrible on all accounts. So into the La Casa Del Habano at Jumeirah Beach. Good store though the Eastern European sales girls, while easy on the eye, had almost no knowledge about cigars. Found some good but slightly musky boxes of dip 4. One was from 01. Didn't purchase anything other than my Churchill stock for the month and here they are (the camera flash may have made these look better than they look in person :P). The box code is RMS Oct 12. I would rate a solid PE.

Smoking will actually occur tonight, but anyway this can be the pic for the day.

The extra pic is my white whale. A God of Fire Serie B Gran Toro. I just can't grow the balls to actually try and smoke it. Black as charcoal and looks like a killer of a nicotine hit. Also the background is a pic of my mine cave. The cigar fridge can be seen and my rc car bench. That's two things ticked off my mates list of things to include in the photo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1