30 day Churchill Challenge - It's for the children!

LordAnubis

This is stellar on so many levels.... To smoke cigars and travel the Middle East is a dream of mine... Thanks for doing this, I'll gladly donate for the cause...

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Challenge: Most of you probably know i'm not too regular a smoker (generally one cigar a week, and normally a PC size). I am doing a challenge where i smoke a Churchill cigar every day for 30 day

Day 1: Ok so no find the cigar in this one.. this is a special cigar so wanted to show it off First day, kicking this challenge off with a Partagas Gran Reserva. It's fly out night so all the peopl

Day 29: Penultimate cigar! Wanted to go to the Dubai Boat Show today but when I got there was told it only opens between 15:00 and 21:00. Stuff that. So walked along JBR Walk. The La Casa Del Haban

post-15810-13924789971336.jpg

Day 10:

Started cruising down the Nile in the morning. Got to Komombo Temple for a short visit where there is a cigar hidden in the pic. Hidden in plain sight is the term. Back onto the boat where I relaxed on the sun deck and had my smoke for the day before lunch.

After lunch a brief stop at Edfu temble where I commandeered a horse carriage and also sold something to a street seller! Pic of the guy I sold a bracelet too. It was awesome hassling him for a change. Then back on the boat for more cruising. Night time will be a Galabiya party. Last photo is me lifting a weight at the gym with cigar in mouth, that's two items crossed off Josh's list today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd say cigar is at the left calve of the center guy in the relief and the tubo is center bottom ...

Travel well !

Ditto the tubo. Not sure about about the cigar though

post-15810-13925592826407.jpg

Day 11:

Started the day early with the boat passing through a loch. That was pretty interesting to see. Then reached Luxor where I went to the Valley of the Kings, where all the tombs are. The tomb of Ramses the IV was the best by far. It was a shame you can't take photos inside there because that's the first place that I have actually wanted to take a photo. Amazing!

Next went to Hatshisut temple which had a monument to the god of the underworld, Anubis. Had to take a photo with that! Cigar is hidden in the pic.

Afternoon stroll through Luxor city. Tonight then another night on the boat tonight but were just docked. Tomorrow morning depending on weather might go on a hot air balloon! Looking forward to it if I get to go!

The silhouette is a sticker that was on the car taking me to valley of the kings. Pimpin.

Great stuff Mus you are an inspiration ,and we miss you here in the west just left of OZok.gif

post-15810-13926368362479.jpg

Day 12:

Hot air balloon this morning!!! Was incredible!!! I had dreams of being able to light a cigar using the burner of the balloon but the guy wouldn't let me. Smoking was not allowed on the ride either. Ba booow. Something about me burning down the basket and everyone dying. I may have referred to the Hindenberg on several occasions to keep the other occupants on edge. I'm a nice guy like that.

After that went to Luxor temple which is where the line of sphinxes and an obelisk is. There are 1600 sphinxes that stretch for 3km from the Luxor temple all the way to Karnak temple. The cigar is hidden with the sphinxes. Easy as. The Karnak temple was huuuuge. That's all it really had going for it. The only thing that it had other than being big was proof that the Egyptians built big things by making ramps out of mud bricks to get to higher levels.

Fly to Sharm el Sheikh tonight.

post-15810-13927220745701.jpg

Day 13:

Not. A lot going on today. Flew the red eye flight to sharm el sheikh. This is an awesome resort town. Full of Russians and Germans. It's weird seeing so many white people who don't speak English.

Started day at 08:00. Went to the beach expecting sand but got rock cliffs pretty much. Oh well. This is what I settled down to. Was going to do a few things in the afternoon like go out on a glass floor boat but I couldn't work up the enthusiasm to leave this relaxation. Cigar is hidden in the picture of my feet.

Tomorrow I travel to the border to cross into Jordan.