FOH lighter roundup!

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mr. Bond and I are heading out to a wedding today!

Favorite lighter!

More arrival... And another Ligne 1 small is on the way.

IM Corona Double Corona. A nice little unit with a very simple flint change. Don't have to deal with springs or having to unscrew anything. Well priced too.

i use a Regal 4 flame torche which cost about 50 bucks canadian and it has a punch on the button. Never had a issue and used 100s of times. I love the look of some of the high end lighters but i just can't justify spending 500 on a lighter when that will buy me a box of cigars

• 4 weeks later...

post-21091-142327362023.jpg

Second hand ligne 2 just arrived yesterday so I checked for leaks and filled it this morning, I'll try to get an action shot tonight.

post-21091-142327378447.jpg

Sold this old dupont recently and I'm kicking myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

I'm almost thinking about just going back to the old reliable $.79 bic lighter. I cant tell you how many times I have experienced that scene out of "The Great Outdoors" Where Dan Akroid's character pulls out an expensive lighter that he lets John Candy know the price but it fails to light. John Candy pulls out a Bic lighter and lights it saying $.49 and the store he bought it from. Jet lighters never seem to hold enough fuel for a reasonable amount of time without being the size of a small fire extinguisher or blow torch.

• Like 1

My recently acquired ligne 2 with the cigar burner is head and shoulders above anything I've ever used.

Have been using a couple of torch lighters mostly the last few months or when indoors my 1950's ligne 1.

Very glad these are made to last as right now can't see using anything else ever.