Montecristo Petit Number 2 : Video Review

El Presidente

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was joined by PJ (Pete) and Munts (Brandon) for a midweek review of the Monte Petit 2 on the deck. How will it pan out?

if you can wait 3 weeks I can do one with some quality Ramon Allones Gigantes, SLR DC, Punch DC, HDM DC, Lusitania. Please remind me RC when next in the warehouse.

Finally back on the Deck!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's been a while, recently they've all been at "Kenny G & The Boss's Water Receptacle Emporium"!

Finally back on the Deck!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's been a while, recently they've all been at "Kenny G & The Boss's Water Receptacle Emporium"!

• Like 1

HOLY CRAP!!! What was that SHIRT??!! surprised.gif Did you see that thing?! What the hell color WAS that??!!blink.png Gotta turn down the brightness on my monitor . . .cool.png

Um . . . was there a cigar in there somewhere . . .? cigar.gif

I mean, did you see that SHIRT?! covereyes.gif Zoweee! 2thumbs.gif How fast was that thing going? Like 100mph?

HOLY CRAP!!! What was that SHIRT??!! surprised.gif Did you see that thing?! What the hell color WAS that??!!blink.png Gotta turn down the brightness on my monitor . . .cool.png

Um . . . was there a cigar in there somewhere . . .? cigar.gif

I mean, did you see that SHIRT?! covereyes.gif Zoweee! 2thumbs.gif

love that Shirt ...bought at Joe Banana in Sydney....famous menswear shop in Oz spotlight.gif

From memory it was purchased when i was staying at the Hilton. I woke up in the morning and after showering I noticed that the shirt I wore out the previous night was missing. i thought it was strange, turned the room upside down but no recollection of where I put it.

Popped in to Joe Banana across the road and purchased the shirt in the Vid...a masterpiece that I refer to as "Kermit".

I found it the original shirt when checking out....it was neatly folded on the Hilton concierge desk. Apparently after a night on the town with the lads I took it off in the foyer and left it there...ever one to save time I may have thought it best to get a head start before showering and bed covereyes.gif

I have a phobia with shirts after a night out. I remember well coming home at 4am, Managed to open the front door of my house after 30 minutes ....and took another 30 minutes to get through as I somehow thought my sleeves were too large to fit through.

not everyone can carry off fluro green party.gif

• Like 1

.bought at Joe Banana in Sydney....

I'm soooooo calling you "Joe Banana" from now on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rotfl.gifrotfl.gifyes.gifyes.gif

Greetings. that shirt is soooo Miami .

Rob is no stranger to the "Cartel" collection of fine clothing!!!

From the looks on your faces toward the end, I can tell that your scores were very generous. On a 100 scale, a mid 80's is still passing and given the video it looks like these should have been in the high 70's. Thanks for the review and I'll definitely pass on these for quite some time.

I loved it at around the 9 minute mark when you were looking through the rest of the box, just a look of utter disgust on your face perfect10.gif

What I was thinking at the time, and what I said but was not included in the video, was about how disappointed you would be if got a parcel and opened it up and saw these cigars. They just looked so ordinary. Just no excitement there at all.

• Like 1

This was the type of review I have been expecting for these things. When they held up the Petit next to its big brother side by side, it really did baffle my mind that Habanos would try something like this. I won't be seeking any out, not even to try.