Montecristo Petit Number 2 : Video Review

El Presidente

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was joined by PJ (Pete) and Munts (Brandon) for a midweek review of the Monte Petit 2 on the deck. How will it pan out?

if you can wait 3 weeks I can do one with some quality Ramon Allones Gigantes, SLR DC, Punch DC, HDM DC, Lusitania. Please remind me RC when next in the warehouse.

Finally back on the Deck!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's been a while, recently they've all been at "Kenny G & The Boss's Water Receptacle Emporium"!

Rob, off topic, can you do a dc sampler? I couldn't post in your locked threads.

Kind thanks.

if you can wait 3 weeks I can do one with some quality Ramon Allones Gigantes, SLR DC, Punch DC, HDM DC, Lusitania.

Please remind me RC when next in the warehouse.

• Like 2

Sure no rush, that would be most excellent thank you. Perhaps even a "big stick" sampler with a couple churchills as well ie ryj, etc so like one of each but 6-7 sticks total or something I don't know just putting it out there. Would like to revisit these bigger cigars since summer is coming and decide on some box purchases. I'm sure others would as well since blind big box purchases are a bit apprehensive if you haven't tried.

• Like 1

if you can wait 3 weeks I can do one with some quality Ramon Allones Gigantes, SLR DC, Punch DC, HDM DC, Lusitania.

Please remind me RC when next in the warehouse.

I would be interested in these if you do put one together.

Sure no rush, that would be most excellent thank you. Perhaps even a "big stick" sampler with a couple churchills as well ie ryj, etc so like one of each but 6-7 sticks total or something I don't know just putting it out there. Would like to revisit these bigger cigars since summer is coming and decide on some box purchases. I'm sure others would as well since blind big box purchases are a bit apprehensive if you haven't tried.

I seriously would consider a sampler like that too.

I was surprised that you guys gave a 80's rating. I've not bothered up until now to smoke a Petit No. 2, and on the back of this review, I'll give it another year or so before I decide whether to buy a single or two

Yeah, i gotta say, my experience with this cigar (I've smoked 12 or so from a couple of boxes) is not consistent with the Panel's. I think the cigar is very good from what I've tried,

• Like 1

Yeah, i gotta say, my experience with this cigar (I've smoked 12 or so from a couple of boxes) is not consistent with the Panel's. I think the cigar is very good from what I've tried,

I have a 10 box from LAR JUL 13 and after this review I checked them to see if they were undefiled. Thankfully, most are not. I will report back once I have tried one.

Can't believe it, Montecristo is my favorite brand.hands down and the 2 new rollouts are a complete disaster.

I tried the Double Edmundo and threw it away after 20 minutes, I guess the only good thing about the Petit # 2's is their size. You

don't have to suffer for more than 30 minutes.

Can't believe it, Montecristo is my favorite brand.hands down and the 2 new rollouts are a complete disaster.

I tried the Double Edmundo and threw it away after 20 minutes, I guess the only good thing about the Petit # 2's is their size. You

Interesting how a lot of the comments about the Petit #2 saying it was bland with really nothing good were my same experience with the Double Edmundo. I thought that was the most boring bland cigar I've had. Sad to see the Petit Edmundo seems to be the same.

17 min of 3 men trying not to say "dog rocket"

the Open series got smashed too.

that's 3 in a row

I must be smoking fakes.

• Like 1

I thought it came off as a thorough, well reasoned and lenient review. It definitely was not pejoratively dismissive or rhetorically intolerant, unfairly or prematurely dismissive of the stature and gravitas, respect if you will, that was properly due the marca . . .

But Jesus! Did you see that SHIRT!????? :P

What does a box of these cost in oz anyway

You so do not want to know . . .

We need to start some sort of relief effort for our Aussie brethren . . . air drop of cigars or something!

You so do not want to know . . .

We need to start some sort of relief effort for our Aussie brethren . . . air drop of cigars or something!

I'm happy for you to use my place as the target.

Ill be sure to "share the wealth"

• Like 1

I'm happy for you to use my place as the target.

Ill be sure to "share the wealth"

The first time I noticed the price difference between USD and AUD on one of the posted sales, I emailed Di to ask if they were accidentally using the wrong exchange rate! :P She explained the unbelievable burden you guys get hit with for taxes on this stuff. Ouch!

I'm so glad I didn't buy one of these for my Christmas Day smoke. They looked fine in my local b&m though at the time but something in my head told me to stay away haha.