The cutting question

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Shuto-uchi (karate shop) for me. AÏÏÏÏEEEE!

I have used the guillotine exclusively for about 4 or 5 years now. My only exception are cigars which I know have a loose draw. I'll use a punch for those to tighten the draw up a bit. I don't like th

Pretty much exclusively punch. Not a fan of guillotine anymore...seem to have just moved away from it. E

I use a 9th punch on almost all of my cigars even the 42 size ring gage. But I am also a big fan of V cut especially on box shaped cigars

Do not use a cartridge case unless you have it thoroughly cleaned. Otherwise, you will be getting lead residue as well as some other nasty chemicals from the bullet, the primer and the powder.

• Like 1

Do not use a cartridge case unless you have it thoroughly cleaned. Otherwise, you will be getting lead residue as well as some other nasty chemicals from the bullet, the primer and the powder.

Very good point

And you wouldnt want any nasty chemicals while smoking your cigar now would you tongue.png Not bagging you, it's good advice mate!ok.gif

We always joke in the mining industry about the guys who complain about cyanide gas in processing plants, while they are smoking cigarettes.

• Like 1