Dr Joe Show

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Kudos to anyone who puts the time and effort into our passion. Like anything else, if you don't like his style, turn off. If you do..support him.

Hear him Oink?

Anybody watch his YouTube reviews, they're a bit long but he has some great reviews on both cuban and non cuban cigars

Yea Joseph is pretty cool guy and really passionate about cigars. I actually just sent him a fiver lol. Always support our openly American CC reviewers!

• Like 3

I dare say that he's not popular among some of the self-appointed highbrow and/or anyone that still hasn't shaken off some of the pretension of cigars but speaking for myself,I generally like what he does and how he does it.

I like his videos. .. . I've got respect for anyone who takes the time to review and teach us new smoker's about cigars.

Good on you Joe! Look forward to watching more.

I actually stumbled upon him just over a year ago when I began my foray into the online ordering world.... I was floored by his constant access to good stock and he taught me a good amount before I decided to take the plunge..... So this is all HIS fault...... My wife's not buying it....

• Like 1

I like the guy and his videos. Though he may not be as knowledgeable as some aficionado's the guy has the balls to put his face and reputation out on video in the keyboard expert world. For that alone I think he deserves my respect.

I like the guy and his videos. Though he may not be as knowledgeable as some aficionado's the guy has the balls to put his face and reputation out on video in the keyboard expert world. For that alone I think he deserves my respect.

x2

• 2 months later...

Which Dr. Joe Show is everyone referring to?

(The Dr. Joe that lives in South Texas that is a self help/ Multi Level Marketing/ snakeoil /Infomercial/ guru guy with the Rolls Royce also has cigar videos, who paid a ton of money for a the "rare vintage box of cello cubans" that you can buy everywhere on the internet)?

If so, I will keep my comments to my self,

If not, what is the Dr. Joe Show you are talking about , are there any links?

Which Dr. Joe Show is everyone referring to?

(The Dr. Joe that lives in South Texas that is a self help/ Multi Level Marketing/ snakeoil /Infomercial/ guru guy with the Rolls Royce also has cigar videos, who paid a ton of money for a the "rare vintage box of cello cubans" that you can buy everywhere on the internet)?

If so, I will keep my comments to my self,

If not, what is the Dr. Joe Show you are talking about , are there any links?

Here you go mate, I actually enjoy his show very much

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCG9HQwXe63OB3nolNnyts9Q

• Like 1

Yea Joseph is pretty cool guy and really passionate about cigars. I actually just sent him a fiver lol. Always support our openly American CC reviewers!

I would like to announce my new cigar show....

Here you go mate, I actually enjoy his show very much

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCG9HQwXe63OB3nolNnyts9Q

Awesome! That's some good stuff. I'm glad it wasn't the "other Dr. Joe show" !!!

When I first saw his videos on you tube a couple of years ago was when I really started getting into CC's. His fake or fine videos were pretty cool. He got me started on the road to madness and here's where I ended up FOH!

Comes across as no bs. Like to the time and effort he seems to put in. I also like to admire his collection the background!!!

Watching the lgc, my fav brand, one lately and seems to have lots of information.