Dr Joe Show

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Kudos to anyone who puts the time and effort into our passion. Like anything else, if you don't like his style, turn off. If you do..support him.

Hear him Oink?

Anybody watch his YouTube reviews, they're a bit long but he has some great reviews on both cuban and non cuban cigars

Awesome! That's some good stuff. I'm glad it wasn't the "other Dr. Joe show" !!!

I've enjoyed a few Dr. Joe videos.

Here's the "other" Dr. Joe https://www.youtube.com/all_comments?v=zzvDVXHec1k

Those guys butchered that box and the cigars they smoked..shame

Yes, yes they did. More like the Dr. Schmo Show!

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

... his mom kicked him outta' da basement.... maybe! -LOL

-P

Terrible Ray, just terrible

Terrible Ray, just terrible

... when you reached out, where did you touch...? -LOL Okay, I don't wanna' know.... -LOL

Sorry if he is a friend of yours mate, I do try to be sensitive about such things. I cannot help but foster some negatives about the guy, but won't beat a dead horse.

-Ray

• Like 1

... when you reached out, where did you touch...? -LOL Okay, I don't wanna' know.... -LOL

Sorry if he is a friend of yours mate, I do try to be sensitive about such things. I cannot help but foster some negatives about the guy, but won't beat a dead horse.

-Ray

I don't know him more than I know you (just on social media outlets) so no harm given....I just thought that was terribly funny what you said lmao.gif

• Like 1

I hope he comes back. I really liked learning about the brand histories (even the NC ones) and there are a number of marcas that he didn't cover.

• Like 2

I enjoy his shows...brings a different insight when discussing cigars. if you have watched his previous 2-3 shows, he spoke of personal issues, never going into detail of what they were.

I dont know him personally, however I really hope everything is ok.

If anyone knows of any news or updates, please don't hesitate to post here.

Very informative and enjoyable personally. I've watched a ton of the videos and learned a thing or two. Definitely more for someone that is really into cigars or would like to know more since I could see people losing interest and/or having a very short attention span otherwise.