Havana - Hole In The Wall 1

The relationship between this place or rather nameless hole in the wall and me was love at first sight.

Maybe it was the blonde Italian B-767 flight attendant at the bar that attracted me first, but soon enough she was into the black bartender and I was into the mood of the place while nurturing a cigar and a Santiago 7.

It had been recommended to me last year, but I didn't have the time.

This year I had and, what can I say, I am a regular there by now, greeted with a hand-shake and even the young local cop will hide inside behind a pillar and have a drink on me.

The guys behind the counter which serves as a bar, kitchen, washing-place, garbage dump et al are all really great characters and they won't give a **** who you are or how important you think you or your wallet are.

After all, as it says on the blackboard : Hemingway was never here ...

More text and Pictures : http://flyingcigar.de/startseite/havana-hole-in-the-wall-1/

• Like 1

Never been to Cuba; but I have lived abroad in other similar countries. Something about 'em that keeps you Grounded. ok.gif

Great Pics, thanks!

How come Nino always find the best places? I guess you travel that much you're just going to fall in to it from time to time!

Love it my man!

LMAO Hemingway was NEVER here....

How come Nino always find the best places? I guess you travel that much you're just going to fall in to it from time to time!

Love it my man!

LMAO Hemingway was NEVER here....

Mike : With a little help from my friends - in this case Punch Joe who told me about it last year.

Wait til you see the upcoming "holes" man.... innocent.gif