TMNT

Skyfall

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Not sure about this one yet???

• Like 1

I'm with you. Don't know if I will be disappointed since I grew up with the originals. Although I should get all of the old TMNT toys out of storage and sell them right around the time this movie launches! Get some benefit out of them

In the mid 1980's I was a package designer and our client, Ralston Purina, came out with TMNT cereal. In the U.S. The cereal was like Shreddies with Lucky Charms, but in Canada, ours was green turtle heads:

post-8371-0-43275800-1396097362_thumb.jp

The U.S. Version stayed on the shelves in stores for years. In Canada it was discontinued. Apparently it turned kids pee green (at least that's what the client told us). I do not see that on any web stories now.

From that trailer alone I would say the movie looks like it has all the makings of an epic late summer flop (supposed to be out in August). So... meh.

But on the other hand, I do love me some Meagan Fox. Mmmm hmmm. Yessir. Meagan Fox. And since it's a Michael Bay joint it probably means there will be some Transformers-esque slow-mo running scenes featuring Meagan Fox. So... it might be worth seeing, I guess. :)

Cheers,

~ Greg ~

• 4 weeks later...

Looks like a renter. I think there might be a big expectation for this because we all grew up with TNMT. I might be presently surprised, but I highly doubt it.

• 1 month later...

New Ninja Turtles Trailer Shows Shredder In Action For The First Time

782346998896558375.png

OK, these realistic teen turtles are way more badass than their cartoon forebears, as you can see in the second trailer for the new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie. You also see a little bit of the villainous Shredder in action for the first time.

I can’t wait for this movie, no matter how weird-looking Leonardo, Raphael and Michelangelo are this time around. The reboot of the franchise is out August 8.

• 3 weeks later...

While reading some geek sites, came across digital artwork of the TMNT. The artist (DeadPea on deviantART) created the series that imagines each turtle mourning their fallen brothers.

_leonardo__goodbye__my_brothers____by_de

_donatello__goodbye__my_brothers____by_d

_raphael__goodbye__my_brothers____by_dea

_michelangelo__goodbye__my_brothers____b

• Like 2

While reading some geek sites, came across digital artwork of the TMNT. The artist (DeadPea on deviantART) created the series that imagines each turtle mourning their fallen brothers.

_leonardo__goodbye__my_brothers____by_de

_donatello__goodbye__my_brothers____by_d

_raphael__goodbye__my_brothers____by_dea

_michelangelo__goodbye__my_brothers____b

Brilliant work IMO

• 1 month later...

it was pretty lame, in my opinion. The kids loved it.