Havana - Hole In The Wall 3 El Litoral

Where else can you sit by the Malecon and enjoy great food and service with the added bonus that you will be disconnected in the true sense of the word ?

Your mobile will not work here, right in the centre of Havana, as the place is located in a nice old house that happens to be neighbouring the US Interest Section, so with all the electronic clutter and signal interference from the nearby Cuban listening posts, you better switch it off.

Which we did, but more because the place is worth your full attention.

A very smart, well designed cool place with a/c interior rooms and, best of all, a large, non-a/c covered patio and terrace where you can lunch, dine and smoke.

I visited El Litoral several times and always enjoyed the Tapas and Cuban food plus fantastic octopus and other fresh seafood delicacies like Malanga fried Camarones and more.

They also have a lunch buffet, which I didn't try.

One of the Tapas that caught my attention was the "Cojonudos" - never seen that on a menu.

For text and Pictures :http://flyingcigar.de/startseite/havana-hole-in-the-wall-3-el-litoral/

Very nice Nino. Nice shot of Rob and the lads too!

I ate there on the Sunday night with a few people, very good. After a round of Tapas to start with, we were too full for our mains. Good cocktail list too, I had something lemony and blue.

Wow, once again, awesome pics! I think you've officially moved to Cuba! king.gif

You must show me this place Nino! What a view!

I'm not going with any groups ever again to Havana, but I'm sure Punch Joe will take you to all the relevant places ...... waving.gif

Looks lovely mate. Is there any gems in Cuba you haven't found?

Yep, many - That's why I keep going back ... innocent.gif

Awesome, will have to try it out!

I'm quite sure you'll enjoy it !!

Wow, once again, awesome pics! I think you've officially moved to Cuba! king.gif

Not yet, but might happen sooner than you can say : Move !!

sneaky.gif

• 4 weeks later...