Bolivar Coronas Junior - MUR MAY 13

earthson

• 2 weeks later...

I got the Bolivar CJ and Monte 5 combo in a recent 12:12 and very much looking forward to it. Between Party Shorts, Upmann HCs and RASCCs, I've been absolutely loving the small versions of the marcas I've enjoyed so far, but we'll see how these fare . . . My favorite Bolivar is Belicoso, but perhaps the CJs will be a contender, especially considering that agreeable price :D

Def agree. While most smokes tell me they need time with a muddled 2nd third, the last third of these BCJs scream DRYNESS (which, yes, must be a buttload of tannins that need to cure out).

Smoked one today (same code). As observed they are good but need rest to get rid of the tannine in the final 3rd.

Decided to smoke one and check in on these - completely different experience! The first two thirds were tannic while the last was normal Boli goodness.

Starting to think these aren't my preferred minuto OR I'm just not as into Bolis anymore. (My tastes have migrated towards medium-strength from the fuller-strength blends I used to prefer.

I have yet to find a Bolivar cigar that had failed to preform brilliantly every time I smoke one. By far my most sought after cigar.

• 4 months later...

This little minuto is an outstanding cigar. Very rich and complex for its size. I smoke a ton of these little gems, as it is my go to cigar, cuz I'm not a millionaire :-) It is my second favorite Bolivar cigar. The BBF is my absolute favorite. For the money the BCJ is a no brainer, and IMO the best of its class

This little minuto is an outstanding cigar. Very rich and complex for its size. I smoke a ton of these little gems, as it is my go to cigar, cuz I'm not a millionaire :-) It is my second favorite Bolivar cigar. The BBF is my absolute favorite. For the money the BCJ is a no brainer, and IMO the best of its class. I would rate this minuto a solid 91.

• 3 months later...