Plugged HURR

Now I heard these were great smokes. My first one out of the box was plugged to the point where I had to pitch it. Tried to massage it, tried to run a poker through it. Are others having this issue or was it a fluke?

Not all tight draws are plugged cigars. Don't know you or where the cigars been. But high humidity in storage or where you are smoking can make a lovely cigar tighten right up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've had just a couple of tight ones out of around 30. A little fridge time helped to open them up - thanks for the tip, Rob!

A plugged cigar out of Cuba you say??? I've never had a plugged cigar!!!

If you have new boxes, always let them rest if you can. If you cut a plugged one, put it back in the humi and grab another.

Had a box last year and no issues. Have more boxes on the way so I'll have to let you know once I dip into them. Although I have to think that with the amount they are putting out of these you'd expect to find a bad one every now and then.

30+ sticks into my first release boxes and not a single one with construction problems - I think you just had bad luck.

If I get a pluged cigar I cut it in half ,you have two small cigars and 9 out of 10 times both will smoke well. To me it's better than pitching it!

• Like 1